• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhmm... admin... y cant we delete our own posted comment or topic?:( wats ur reason y u did it?:( i think its better if u give us the power to delete or erase our own mess.. isnt it ryt? juz a quest

Pages: 1

uhmm... admin... y cant we delete our own posted comment or topic?:( wats ur reason y u did it?:( i think its better if u give us the power to delete or erase our own mess.. isnt it ryt? juz a quest

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

uhmm... admin... y cant we delete our own posted comment or topic?:( wats ur reason y u did it?:( i think its better if u give us the power to delete or erase our own mess.. isnt it ryt? juz a quest

uhmm... admin... y cant we delete our own posted comment or topic?:( wats ur reason y u did it?:( i think its better if u give us the power to delete or erase our own mess.. isnt it ryt? juz a question... dont hate me.. sorry.. if dis question is posted before... :cry: its bcoz i dont knw.. and im tired of browsing fstalk nw :lol: too many topics :lol: oh well thx anyway...:thumbsup: and plz... for the people who are viewing dis.. plz post a reply so dat i would knw what is it in ur mind =) :thumbsup: oh.. by the way.. plz dont "lock" dis (i dont knw wats d ryt word/term 4 dis) :lol:

Last edited by xelcris (2008-08-11 11:49:07)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: uhmm... admin... y cant we delete our own posted comment or topic?:( wats ur reason y u did it?:( i think its better if u give us the power to delete or erase our own mess.. isnt it ryt? juz a quest

Sorry for answering the question for Admin but I want to tell that it would probably Ftalk become messy like for example you deleted your question like this post and I replied it, it would assure I'm that stupid replying your deleted question without notifying me that you already deleted your question and also a embarrasment for me if other people see my answer without any question above my reply. Edit: Well I'm just posting an example for the output problem if Admin will implement an option for deleting a topic and question. I forget the deeper reason why we don't have the rights deleting our own topic/s and comment/s!

Last edited by ReversEdge (2008-08-11 06:44:11)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: uhmm... admin... y cant we delete our own posted comment or topic?:( wats ur reason y u did it?:( i think its better if u give us the power to delete or erase our own mess.. isnt it ryt? juz a quest

Spammers and flamers (and even other st*pid people. i'm not offending anyone) might abuse that feature if admin allowed it. right?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thread starter can you please answer my simple query... [b]Given Concept:[/b] A certain member posted an insulting rant about a certain member and he also posted explicit words. After seeing the event. The moderator bans that rule breaker due to the offense was a high degree offense. Coincidentally that member was gonna delete his/her post at that same time. The member got banned and the post was already deleted. [b]Question:[/b] How can the certain moderator provide a reason why he banned the said member? If the evidence was deleted and the moderator forgot to print screen or take note of the offense? These things happen 50/50 but the point is... It still happens and may happen if your suggestion is applied... Besides... What's the purpose of us moderators, sir admin and the report button below each post?

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-11 09:37:52)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I agree with Sir Ephe. Though a delete post button may be good, there are reasons contrasting to this suggestion. Two of which is Sir Ephe's reasons. Plus, the need to reference a certain post in case of needed investigation. [quote]We cannot solve a puzzle with one puzzle piece missing.[/quote]
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

to be honest , i never saw a forum with a "delete" option for it's posts .. :rolleyes:
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Thread starter can you please answer my simple query... Given Concept: A certain member posted an insulting rant about a certain member and he also posted explicit words. After seeing the event. The moderator bans that rule breaker due to the offense was a high degree offense. Coincidentally that member was gonna delete his/her post at that same time. The member got banned and the post was already deleted. Question: How can the certain moderator provide a reason why he banned the said member? If the evidence was deleted and the moderator forgot to print screen or take note of the offense? These things happen 50/50 but the point is... It still happens and may happen if your suggestion is applied... Besides... What's the purpose of us moderators, sir admin and the report button below each post?[/quote] :) :thumbsup: i z... im enlightned but what u people said/wrote... since im jus a newbie here.. i really don't know anythng dat much around here... i wrote dis topic bcoz.. i saw some topic here dat are posted... written dat dey want to be deleted... so, a question enter into my mind.. dis is that question... and also, i would like to knw how many people who are active, responding to a topic, and who's concern and who's not in such topic and to the orderliness of FStalk... im sorry for the trouble ive caused =) and plz... for the people who are viewing dis.. plz post a reply so dat i would knw what is it in ur mind =) :thumbsup: we are here to help... let us be open-minded...
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhmm... admin... y cant we delete our own posted comment or topic?:( wats ur reason y u did it?:( i think its better if u give us the power to delete or erase our own mess.. isnt it ryt? juz a quest

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:28

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy