• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]Have you seen a layout and you want to apply it on your profile but you don't know what will be the outcome when you copy the layout owner's css link and apply it on your profile

Pages: 123

[quote][align=center]Have you seen a layout and you want to apply it on your profile but you don't know what will be the outcome when you copy the layout owner's css link and apply it on your profile

slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]Have you seen a layout and you want to apply it on your profile but you don't know what will be the outcome when you copy the layout owner's css link and apply it on your profile

what if i want to test the scripts? is there something that i can test on? :paranoid:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]Have you seen a layout and you want to apply it on your profile but you don't know what will be the outcome when you copy the layout owner's css link and apply it on your profile

@ messiah: Do not speak in Bisaya, I can understand you. :) Also, those sets of codes are HTML's. It's an Overlay you're using. @topic: Just bumped by in this thread. Good work :thumbsup:
RjayBarrientos
» Banned
1969-12-31

thx by the way nice tester u got there
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love it. tnx for sharing.
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D aAaAaww ds s great.. Thanks for sharing.. =):thumbsup:
BananaQ
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick but how do i get a code like you?...how can i remove adds on the banner area...
R-A-M-O-N-help
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=BananaQ]nice trick but how do i get a code like you?...how can i remove adds on the banner area...[/quote] i think u nid to learn more about JS dude...so u can understand all of dis...click dis [b][url=http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-javascripts-in-one-file.htmll]link[/url][/b] to know more about JS! Maybe u must learn CSS also...

Last edited by R-A-M-O-N-help (2008-12-06 07:12:02)

ferogchia
» n00b
1969-12-31

how do i enter my full css code please help me i am new. i am using friendster-layouts layouts i put my codes in css box i want to change my layout i want to use this test but how? huhuhuh :crybaby:
R-A-M-O-N-help
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ferogchia]how do i enter my full css code please help me i am new. i am using friendster-layouts layouts i put my codes in css box i want to change my layout i want to use this test but how? huhuhuh :crybaby:[/quote] external css and the css code on ur css box is different...external css is a link lyk dis... -->> http://h1.ripway.com/ramonjr96/css.css <<--...u must paste it on the box provided... :)
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]thanks 4 sharin..[/b]
hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow, nice add-on.... helpful...
--StEvEnZ--
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice one :thumbsup: OOTing a little bit, for those who haven't upload the CSS yet can test it on http://www.bigoo.ws/generators/friendster/index.aspx or any other Friendster Basic Theme Generator. Just paste the code on the result box, then preview it. :)
jlaliciouz
» n00b
1969-12-31

enx foe sharin'... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :kiss:
mythily08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing dude! :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]Have you seen a layout and you want to apply it on your profile but you don't know what will be the outcome when you copy the layout owner's css link and apply it on your profile

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:53

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy