• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello.. just want to ask?? what is or are the best university?? pick here..and explain why.. University of Santo Tomas Ateneo de Manila University Lasaalle University Far Eastern University Unive

Pages: 12344

hello.. just want to ask?? what is or are the best university?? pick here..and explain why.. University of Santo Tomas Ateneo de Manila University Lasaalle University Far Eastern University Unive

strawberry143
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hello.. just want to ask?? what is or are the best university?? pick here..and explain why.. University of Santo Tomas Ateneo de Manila University Lasaalle University Far Eastern University Unive

hello.. just want to ask?? what is or are the best university?? pick here..and explain why.. University of Santo Tomas Ateneo de Manila University Lasaalle University Far Eastern University Univesity of the East University of the Philippines National University
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hello.. just want to ask?? what is or are the best university?? pick here..and explain why.. University of Santo Tomas Ateneo de Manila University Lasaalle University Far Eastern University Unive

This should be at the school section i guess.. but you know, FOR ME, we don't need to compare universities and choose which is the best since all of them have they're own forte i believe. like in UP, they are specialized on starting rallies. LOL [b]just kidding[/b].. :P --- if you are an incoming college student, you should be the one deciding it. and remember that there are factors you need to consider on choosing a university to take. :eh:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-08-11 09:33:12)

MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hello.. just want to ask?? what is or are the best university?? pick here..and explain why.. University of Santo Tomas Ateneo de Manila University Lasaalle University Far Eastern University Unive

My ate's school is at harvard university or known hir by HU
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: It's not the university that determines and makes the student competetive. It's the student himself. Pansin ko lang, di kumpleto ang UAAP list :lol: *bitter* anyway, i think this thread should be closed, and/or moved to School section. =|
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Di naman siguro nasusukat yan sa pangalan ng university eh.. sa student... =) Tsaka mahirap pumili kasi halos lahat namn ay famous univ... hirap na kasing magsalita baka may masaktan... :(
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: It's not the university that determines and makes the student competetive. It's the student himself.[/quote] Agree.. honestly, i had some not so good memories when i visited UST once. i realized that in spite of UST being a good school, SOME of the students there aren't that good enough as what you have thought of. [quote=meng.o3]Pansin ko lang, di kumpleto ang UAAP list :lol: *bitter*[/quote] clueless. :question:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-08-12 06:35:24)

hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I think the most famous school in Pinaz is La Salle College School Antipolo. Well i thought it WAS, i dont know about today, i havent been in Philippines for like four years.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: > lol. pansin ko lang, bat puro kau ENGLISH? haha eh phil sec naman to. haha :lol: peace ya'll. :arrow: > t. for me, they're all the same. they're all famous. ( naki-english din e nuh ? XD ) eh kasi naman kung di naman sila popular, edi sana konti lang nagaaral dun lol XD :lol: :lol: opinyon lang naman. pero mas gusto ko pa rin ay [b]UP[/b] and [b]Ateneo[/b].. dunno why.. haha :P
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm wla naman yan sa skul eh....ndi naman bale kung famous ba yan o hindi basta importante may natutunan... and may iba pang university na famous na hindi mu na lagay...kagaya ng philippine normal university philippine women's university international harvardian university and blah blah blah many more.....
▪GE†▪LOS†▪
» Banned
1969-12-31

pra sakin amh .. UCC !! University of Caloocan City ahahaha la lang!! :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ako pipiliin ko sa paaralan kung saan masaya at malapit para hindi malate hehehe:)
'water'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ako ung ust kasi dun ako mag aaral ai hirap kac makapasa sa UP[/b]
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

shempre ateneo, atenista ako eh lol i still believe catholic education is the best education, kaya yes na rin sa UST at DLSU sorry thomasians, ignatian ako eh :P
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Uste Forever, they have the great Conservatory Professor and Technics...[/b] :eh:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

All of them are really great. :D
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

UST and UP probably..
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

For me its UST kasi dream school ko un! :lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hay naku mas importante makapag-aral at makapag tapos. Hindi naman paaralan ang sukatan ehhh[img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9083/eyebrowcm5.gif[/img]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

for me [b]UP[/b].. dream school ko yun eh.. :lol: i also like ateneo..
rheinonimous18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=strawberry143]University of Santo Tomas[/quote] because its the oldest university here in the philippines :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello.. just want to ask?? what is or are the best university?? pick here..and explain why.. University of Santo Tomas Ateneo de Manila University Lasaalle University Far Eastern University Unive

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:22

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy