• ARCHIVES 
  • » INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Get a JS or JavaScript codes and EDIT it on a NotePad. 2. Delete or remove the <script>, <script type="text/javascript">, <SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>, </script> tags on it. Examp

Pages: 12

INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Get a JS or JavaScript codes and EDIT it on a NotePad. 2. Delete or remove the <script>, <script type="text/javascript">, <SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>, </script> tags on it. Examp

kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Get a JS or JavaScript codes and EDIT it on a NotePad. 2. Delete or remove the <script>, <script type="text/javascript">, <SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>, </script> tags on it. Examp

INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Get a JS or JavaScript codes and EDIT it on a NotePad. 2. Delete or remove the <script>, <script type="text/javascript">, <SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>, </script> tags on it. Example of removing the [b]<script>[/b] tags: [quote][b]<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>[/b] function welcome(){if (!confirm ("Welcome to my Friendster profile!!! Click OK to continue")) history.go(-1);return " "} document.writeln(welcome()) [b] </SCRIPT>[/b][/quote] [b] :arrow: result:[/b] [quote]function welcome(){if (!confirm ("Welcome to my Friendster profile!!! Click OK to continue")) history.go(-1);return " "} document.writeln(welcome())[/quote] 3. Save this file as script.js. 4. Upload it to any web hosting site (e.g., www.freewebtown.com). 5. Get the full URL of your js file (e.g., http://www.freewebtown.com/username/script.js). 6. Replace the URL_OF_JS with the js URL. 7. Copy and paste the above codes to your Affiliation on your friendster account. 8. Save it. [b] YOU CAN TRY THIS ONE[/b] Example of a JS code, its a Circling Text around the Mouse: Note, I already removed the <script> tags just follow Step 3 to 8 above. <">[b]BEGINNERS, YOU ARE WELCOME TO ASK. :arrow: credit By: keojuter[/b]

Last edited by kacang`z (2008-08-11 09:44:03)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Get a JS or JavaScript codes and EDIT it on a NotePad. 2. Delete or remove the <script>, <script type="text/javascript">, <SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>, </script> tags on it. Examp

i think it belongs to "ricks and tutorials section"??? i juzz think! hehehe... maybe try to ask to the mods if this thread is in the proper section! :D ~juliene~
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Get a JS or JavaScript codes and EDIT it on a NotePad. 2. Delete or remove the <script>, <script type="text/javascript">, <SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>, </script> tags on it. Examp

this should be in tricks nd tuts section.. =)
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: vhoenix[/b] plss.... your visit my topic............
pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah i thnk this should be in da "TRICKS AND TUTORIALS SECTION" =|
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: pinkyo_O[/b] sorry miss.... i dont know..... coz i am newbie.... :D
pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ohhh it is ok =)
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no problem...... thanks miss...... :thumbsup:
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kacang`z][b]:arrow: pinkyo_O[/b] sorry miss.... i dont know..... coz i am newbie.... :D[/quote] huh..? with those number of post and rank? i think by this tym u should know and be familiarize... w/ simple thing like layout section is for layout codes belong to codes... vice versa... even without reading the forum guidelines... cant thank u for now for this trick thou havent tested it yet.... anyways keep on sharing juz do it in proper venue

Last edited by switpotato (2008-08-14 02:42:44)

kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i am sorry... because newbie.... :D
youjizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wrong section bro post here [url]http://theftalk.com/f4-Friendster-Tricks-and-Tutorials.html[/url]
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

newbie?? yeah ryt.;) haha!!:lol::lol::lol: r u makin' us laugh!! it's so obvious that you're not. =P
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thanks for the Tut. P.S. Move this to the Tricks and Tutorials.

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-08-14 08:38:45)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

topic moved to friendster tricks and tut...:penguin:
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: kristina16[/b] thanks miss....... :thumbsup:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kacang`z]sorry miss.... i dont know..... coz i am newbie.... :D[/quote] newbie??heheh! with the kind of rank and post you have,your still a newbie?? heheh!ur such a funny guy!=D nyweiz,nice trick for css..=):thumbsup:

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-08-14 21:07:06)

kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: i i LeA i i[/b] hehehhe.... thanks miss... nice to meet you... :kiss:
lAlOvEz
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi..can you make my profile look better..coz i want tricks on my profile..juzt visit my sit..tnhkz pouh.. lalovez_cass@yahoo.com
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: lAlOvEz[/b] okey.... no problem..........
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice tutorial.... for a [b]noob[/b] like me.... whahaha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Get a JS or JavaScript codes and EDIT it on a NotePad. 2. Delete or remove the <script>, <script type="text/javascript">, <SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>, </script> tags on it. Examp

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:22

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy