• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]how do you deal with your problems?[/b] [quote]as we all know, we all encounter different obstacles in life. and we all have our different levels of strength and capacity to overcome those struggl

Pages: 1

[b]how do you deal with your problems?[/b] [quote]as we all know, we all encounter different obstacles in life. and we all have our different levels of strength and capacity to overcome those struggl

yunish
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]how do you deal with your problems?[/b] [quote]as we all know, we all encounter different obstacles in life. and we all have our different levels of strength and capacity to overcome those struggl

[b]how do you deal with your problems?[/b] [quote]as we all know, we all encounter different obstacles in life. and we all have our different levels of strength and capacity to overcome those struggles. problems are those that serve as a test of our personality, they make us stronger individuals every after survival we had. but would you mind sharing here how were you able to survive the different problems you once had? so that your ways would help others too as they face their own.. =)[/quote] :arrow: mods, you can delete this post if it's unnecessary. =)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]how do you deal with your problems?[/b] [quote]as we all know, we all encounter different obstacles in life. and we all have our different levels of strength and capacity to overcome those struggl

^ nice thread! :D:thumbsup: t: For me, nasusurvive ko yung mga obstacles na yan sa pagpray kay lord! =) At naniniwala ko na merong pag-asa in every struggles at wag mawalan ng tiwala sa sarili... Sa mga nakakaalitan ko or di nakakaintindi sa akin. Di ko na lang pinapansin! dahil meron pang ibang dapat asikasuhin or i solve bago yung mga walang kwentang bagay... mas magandang inuuna ang mahihirap na problema... school, family and financial... As of now, my problem is my future... so nagsisikap akong mag-aral at magpakabait... i'll try my best! Just always pray to God! :P
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]how do you deal with your problems?[/b] [quote]as we all know, we all encounter different obstacles in life. and we all have our different levels of strength and capacity to overcome those struggl

para sakin qng me problema kelangan harapin at hanapan ng solusyon ganun lng =)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lahat ng problema may solution. pag walang solution, eh di di un problems. i think problems are God's way of molding us into a mature person, not just emotionally but spiritually. wag problemahin ang problema kasi lahat yan may solusyon.
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=yunish]how do you deal with your problems?[/quote] pano ba? syempre i talk to God. i pray for strength to overcome my obstacles and problems im facing. sabi ngasa Bible [b]" i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. philippians 4:19"[/b] heheh tama ba ung verse? (check the Bible :D ) God never give us problems that we can't survive..ayt? [b]Life is a test and trust[/b] God wanted us to trust Him while were facing the test of our life,the problems so on so forth... and if we want rest. Jesus said "come to me who are in heavy laden and I will give you rest..Matthew 11:28" so when were facing our problems just think and remember the promise of the Lord that "I will not leave you nor forsake you...Hebrews 13:5" that's all... :)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Sa akin, hinaharap ko ang problema ko. At syempre, hindi nawawala dun ang faith kay Lord. Sabi nga nila, "nasa tao ang gawa, nasa Diyos ang awa.."
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Galing nang mga rockmates ko parehas ni executor Jie at scarblade elite guile kailangan harapin mo ang problema at wak na wak mong tatakasan kasi mumultuhin ka lang nian habangbuhay..Pray to God na maoovercome mo lahat nang trials na darating.. Just Stick to him, he Knows what's good for you, un lang..[/b] :ninja:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow rockstars, God-fearing tlga. i believe, we all need to trust God when it comes to problems. Hindi niya tayo bibigyan ng problemang hindi natin kayang lagpasan. There is a purpose in every trials. To make us stronger, or maybe, to learn from our mistakes and to appreciate life more. pag wala bang problema, hahanapin pa kaya natin c Lord? :retard:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmm naalala ko tuloy nun super duper down ako sa sobrang bigat ng prob ko sa buhay kong ito :lol: ayan at narealize ko na hindi ko na ginagawa yun dati ko ginagawa pag may prob ako dati kasi nun na encounter ko yung sobra bigat na prob ko, pumupunta ako sa adoration chappel. kinakausap ko si Lord. palagi ako dun sa lugar na yun... tapos palagi ako nagtitirik ng kandila sa Immaculate conceppcion cathedral. aside dun.. palagi ko iniisip na im lucky... mas lucky ako sa mga batang namamalimos sa kalye, yung mga tao na may disability.. dun sa mga tao na gumagawa ng krimen o ginawan ng krimen ayun nakakalimutan ko na prob ko pag ganun... madrama nu? pero totoo yun. ako talaga yun nun mga panahon na yun. wow... may narealize tuloy ako ngaun... kase eh...!
amaine_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me i handle my problems by talking first to the lord..and helping with :D my good friends..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Wen der's a problem, alwys think and find a solution. :)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]how do you deal with your problems?[/b] [quote]as we all know, we all encounter different obstacles in life. and we all have our different levels of strength and capacity to overcome those struggl

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:38

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy