• ARCHIVES 
  • » Does anybody read A series of Unfortunate Events? Its a great book about 3 siblings (Violet, the oldest one and is turning 15,who loves to invent things and has to tie up her hair to keep it away from

Pages: 1

Does anybody read A series of Unfortunate Events? Its a great book about 3 siblings (Violet, the oldest one and is turning 15,who loves to invent things and has to tie up her hair to keep it away from

hello9055
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Does anybody read A series of Unfortunate Events? Its a great book about 3 siblings (Violet, the oldest one and is turning 15,who loves to invent things and has to tie up her hair to keep it away from

Does anybody read A series of Unfortunate Events? Its a great book about 3 siblings (Violet, the oldest one and is turning 15,who loves to invent things and has to tie up her hair to keep it away from her eyes, Klaus, the second oldest and turning 12, who loves to read, Sunny, who is just an infant and adores to bite things), whos house got burnt killing their parents, making them orphans. Many riches are passed to them, but they are not old enough to get them so they were taken care by several Guardians. One of them was Count Olaf, who is always trying to steal their riches.
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Does anybody read A series of Unfortunate Events? Its a great book about 3 siblings (Violet, the oldest one and is turning 15,who loves to invent things and has to tie up her hair to keep it away from

is that a story??? hmmm.. i wanna read that! hehehe.. that story is interesting huh???
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Does anybody read A series of Unfortunate Events? Its a great book about 3 siblings (Violet, the oldest one and is turning 15,who loves to invent things and has to tie up her hair to keep it away from

i didn't read about it but i have seen the movie. jim carey as count olaf if im right. and the story is really great. :thumbsup:
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nope. I watched it in movies. But if longing to read it .
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Does anybody read A series of Unfortunate Events? Its a great book about 3 siblings (Violet, the oldest one and is turning 15,who loves to invent things and has to tie up her hair to keep it away from

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:14

[ 10 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy