• ARCHIVES 
  • » i'm sorry for the moderator :D:thumbsup: i just want to share one trick of cursor trail :lol: :arrow: [b]FIRST[/b] make file with name [b]clock.js[/b] the content is :thumbsdown: [code]dCol='#33FF0

Pages: 12

i'm sorry for the moderator :D:thumbsup: i just want to share one trick of cursor trail :lol: :arrow: [b]FIRST[/b] make file with name [b]clock.js[/b] the content is :thumbsdown: [code]dCol='#33FF0

miztahz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i'm sorry for the moderator :D:thumbsup: i just want to share one trick of cursor trail :lol: :arrow: [b]FIRST[/b] make file with name [b]clock.js[/b] the content is :thumbsdown: [code]dCol='#33FF0

[quote=dhikayanto]thanks brooooooooooooooooooooo[/quote] tnx guy's for the comment i hope you like it =)
robbinhood
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: i'm sorry for the moderator :D:thumbsup: i just want to share one trick of cursor trail :lol: :arrow: [b]FIRST[/b] make file with name [b]clock.js[/b] the content is :thumbsdown: [code]dCol='#33FF0

[quote=dhikayanto]thanks brooooooooooooooooooooo[/quote] you're welcome broo .. don't forget to using this trick, oke ;) :lol:
athsuka_unknownedreality
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wohooo! IT's SO Awesome!~ ^.^ Sankyuu!~:D
robbinhood
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=athsuka_unknownedreality]Wohooo! IT's SO Awesome!~ ^.^ Sankyuu!~:D[/quote] you're welcome ... and don't forget to result here .. if the code is don't working, you can ask here :D:thumbsup: thanks for the support :lol:
hannah_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir may i ask? could be the script would be at a state of filipinO time? :wasted:
robbinhood
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=hannah_19]sir may i ask? could be the script would be at a state of filipinO time?[/quote] no sir, this time is same with your time in your PC right :D btw thanks for the comment :lol:
miztahz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=hannah_19]sir may i ask? could be the script would be at a state of filipinO time?[/quote] [quote=robbinhood]no sir, this time is same with your time in your PC right[/quote] yeah,... this time is same with your time in your PC,... :arrow: but your time in your PC is ADVANCE this trick's is advance also :lol:
robbinhood
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=miztahz]:arrow: but your time in your PC is ADVANCE this trick's is advance also :lol:[/quote] yes ... one hundred for you :lol: this trick is for Advanced User and Advanced PC :lol:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ahaha kewl,. i had fun on teh preview,. haha =D i kept on rolling my mouse of teh window,. hehe,. because teh letters and blahs wer following teh cursor,. so cute,. hahahaha :eh: + repu for this boy! hahaha :D
robbinhood
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jheneko]ahaha kewl,. i had fun on teh preview,. haha =D i kept on rolling my mouse of teh window,. hehe,. because teh letters and blahs wer following teh cursor,. so cute,. hahahaha :eh: + repu for this boy! hahaha :D[/quote] hahahahaahah.. thanks for the support and the comment .. :D:thumbsup: nice comment :lol: :lol: :lol:
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool trick dude and it works to my testpage =) keep on sharing hit da grin for u :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
robbinhood
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mabuhay]cool trick dude and it works to my testpage =) keep on sharing hit da grin for u :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote] thanks, if you want to using this in HTML scripts you can put that code in [b]<script>[/b] tag :D:thumbsup:
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx sir... thanku for taht trick..
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thank u alot....muah2
robbinhood
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mark5818]thank u alot....muah2[/quote] thanks for the comment :D:thumbsup:
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this tweak makes ur profile... hard to load... it making ur PC hung on...
robbinhood
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mark5818]this tweak makes ur profile... hard to load... it making ur PC hung on...[/quote] sorry sir, it is your problem :eh: why you make your problem for me ? :evil: haha, my profile is easy to load in my house :P not like you, hahaha =D :P
kingTuTzZ07
» n00b
1969-12-31

...ie!.. emmmm!.. how bout circling txt trail|?.. do you dat!..?.. how to link it to eksternal js!?..
kingTuTzZ07
» n00b
1969-12-31

:exclaim:tol di nmn magana enlish waaaaaaaaaa!!!!:O:O:O
robbinhood
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kingTuTzZ07]...ie!.. emmmm!.. how bout circling txt trail|?.. do you dat!..?.. how to link it to eksternal js!?..[/quote] [quote=kingTuTzZ07]:exclaim:tol di nmn magana enlish waaaaaaaaaa!!!!:O:O:O[/quote] please don't spamming here :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i'm sorry for the moderator :D:thumbsup: i just want to share one trick of cursor trail :lol: :arrow: [b]FIRST[/b] make file with name [b]clock.js[/b] the content is :thumbsdown: [code]dCol='#33FF0

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:57

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy