• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]FS- Forgotten Secrets[/b] this is a cool game. Riddle game its an HTML game. know what that secret is and type it in the URL to reach the next level of the game. [spoiler]1. The main goal is to

Pages: 12

[b]FS- Forgotten Secrets[/b] this is a cool game. Riddle game its an HTML game. know what that secret is and type it in the URL to reach the next level of the game. [spoiler]1. The main goal is to

merlwafu
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]FS- Forgotten Secrets[/b] this is a cool game. Riddle game its an HTML game. know what that secret is and type it in the URL to reach the next level of the game. [spoiler]1. The main goal is to

heheheh... [spoiler]have you tried clicking?[/spoiler] good luck...
jego003
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]FS- Forgotten Secrets[/b] this is a cool game. Riddle game its an HTML game. know what that secret is and type it in the URL to reach the next level of the game. [spoiler]1. The main goal is to

cant solve the lesson 1 i try to change the title it doesn't work
merlwafu
» n00b
1969-12-31

the hint says [spoiler]what comes next to lesson 1 so as tutorial[/spoiler] NOTE: just want to clear things UP! you don't have to DELETE words or letters on the URL.. only ADD! or changing a part of it! but it doesn't mean that you will delete something on the URL..

Last edited by merlwafu (2008-08-30 11:46:42)

merlwafu
» n00b
1969-12-31

anyone here reach levels 1,2,3?
merlwafu
» n00b
1969-12-31

forum is now ONLINE join/visit my community.. Forums - htt://forum.forgotten secret.com Game - http://forgottensecret.com
busetdotcom
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx fo sharing .... keep it up
bloo
» n00b
1969-12-31

I have tried and tried but I cannot do it men... :(
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow nice game!!!!!love it..=)
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

can't surpass riddle number 2 T_T
merlwafu
» n00b
1969-12-31

heheh... 3 persons have got to level 17 now..
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol .. can you give clue for level two?
merlwafu
» n00b
1969-12-31

glad you like it guys! keep it up! and remember to share it with your friends.. :D
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm stuck in lvl three . what extension i will use ? need some help :D

Last edited by chiin (2010-04-07 08:02:11)

aang15
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is a nice game ... and a very hard one too .
merlwafu
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D thx for playing the game.. [quote=aang15;#3514321;1270693044]this is a nice game ... and a very hard one too .[/quote] and it gets harder than you think.. :D more nosebleeds
sugalicious
» n00b
1969-12-31

I can't even get to lesson 1. Someone help please.
nielle1616
» n00b
1969-12-31

what's with the girl??ugghh..i tried saving it and and i clicked the properties but i don't see the tabs of summary,general?? err maybe because i'm using a linux?? -oooh i got it.. now i'm stuck in the crossword puzzle...can u give me hints??

Last edited by nielle1616 (2010-05-29 01:49:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]FS- Forgotten Secrets[/b] this is a cool game. Riddle game its an HTML game. know what that secret is and type it in the URL to reach the next level of the game. [spoiler]1. The main goal is to

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:39

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy