• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you know any free webhosting for microsoft front page extension compatible?? please i really need to publish my work in microsoft front page 2002 and it tells to have a web hosting site that has m

Pages: 1

do you know any free webhosting for microsoft front page extension compatible?? please i really need to publish my work in microsoft front page 2002 and it tells to have a web hosting site that has m

prettychinita05
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

do you know any free webhosting for microsoft front page extension compatible?? please i really need to publish my work in microsoft front page 2002 and it tells to have a web hosting site that has m

do you know any free webhosting for microsoft front page extension compatible?? please i really need to publish my work in microsoft front page 2002 and it tells to have a web hosting site that has microsoft frontpage extension for "search form" to work. its a search bar embed in my work TY :idea::idea::idea:
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: do you know any free webhosting for microsoft front page extension compatible?? please i really need to publish my work in microsoft front page 2002 and it tells to have a web hosting site that has m

check out msn.com i think msn still provide file storage services to members that is compatible to frontpage extension. GL btw, you can login to msn.com using your hotmail account, if you have one. msn storage is in msn groups section. i suggested msn group storage because i used to avail of their service and it was then called msn file hosting or msn communities (you could even store files then in their servers without using ur browser, just windows explorer thru network places). when msn.com changed their webservices, it became part of the msn group storage. now, live.com which is part of microsoft and msn also offers free online storage try this: http://skydrive.live.com update: http://groups.msn.com still offers filehosting space and can still be accessed thru network places in explorer. i just tried and also, it is still compatible with ms frontpage extension. now if only people here knows how to use this service, you wont need ripway's services lol.

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2008-08-14 06:28:16)

prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: do you know any free webhosting for microsoft front page extension compatible?? please i really need to publish my work in microsoft front page 2002 and it tells to have a web hosting site that has m

thanks i'll try this one =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do you know any free webhosting for microsoft front page extension compatible?? please i really need to publish my work in microsoft front page 2002 and it tells to have a web hosting site that has m

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:36

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy