• ARCHIVES 
  • » okay just tell what was your funniest childhood experience: - - - - - - - - - - Mine was when i was 9 i was riding my bike on the road this tricycle bang me and i fell down the pond and it really st

Pages: 1

okay just tell what was your funniest childhood experience: - - - - - - - - - - Mine was when i was 9 i was riding my bike on the road this tricycle bang me and i fell down the pond and it really st

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

okay just tell what was your funniest childhood experience: - - - - - - - - - - Mine was when i was 9 i was riding my bike on the road this tricycle bang me and i fell down the pond and it really st

okay just tell what was your funniest childhood experience: - - - - - - - - - - Mine was when i was 9 i was riding my bike on the road this tricycle bang me and i fell down the pond and it really stinks UGH!but i didn't have any injury :D - - - - - - - - - - and another one was uhm this 2 girl friend of mine was on my house hanging-out and i was sleeping they put make up on my face and put nail polish or something. they did my toe/finger nails. LOL.when i woke up i was like who the hell did this?????! :evil: - - - - - - - - - - MOD: [spoiler]kindly delete if topic already exist.i used the search box.but im still not sure[/spoiler]

Last edited by losher29 (2008-09-03 06:03:03)

DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: okay just tell what was your funniest childhood experience: - - - - - - - - - - Mine was when i was 9 i was riding my bike on the road this tricycle bang me and i fell down the pond and it really st

wen i was 6 years old... my dad tought me to fire his small. seniorita 22m gun since then i love guns. and now its my hobby collecting and firing them! booooooooooooommm!!!
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: okay just tell what was your funniest childhood experience: - - - - - - - - - - Mine was when i was 9 i was riding my bike on the road this tricycle bang me and i fell down the pond and it really st

^uhm cool guns are awesome :)
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:cry: im 7 years old then wen a girl pulled my couzin's hair.[/align] [align=center]i was so iritated, so i ran aftr her and planned 2give her a punch., but befor i could do it., i fell on a dirty water , oh i felt embarassed coz this girl kept on luking and she was laughing out loud. [/align] [align=center][b]kaRmA :cry:=( [/b][/align]
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me was wen i was 8.. my dad tot me how to drive our convertable... now im a pro jr race car driver.... at age 15.... its kinda getting a hang on me... but ther is olways a down fall of hurting my self but i try and try agen.. practice makes perfect!
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

when i was 8 i accidentally killed a cat lolx! :P
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]i accidentally killed a cat[/quote] funny you know i drowned a cat? and put one on my bag for like a day and a half? :lol: lol!
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] me?! i think it's when i spilled a jag of chocolate drink in my crush.. because he's teasing me.. sorry for him.. ahaha! [/b]
m3Lai
» n00b
1969-12-31

When I was 9, I accidentally sat on my pet chick :/ Obviously [b]"pyo"[/b] died.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@black joy. funny but kinda awkward haha. @melai awww how sad. chicks are cute.
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:lol:here's mine... when i was 3 or 4 years old.. when i watched tv, i would think dat someone was inside the television.. :lol: so i always wonder how could the human live inside the television? & i think all the human were 1 cm tall.. dat why they can fix in the television.. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okay just tell what was your funniest childhood experience: - - - - - - - - - - Mine was when i was 9 i was riding my bike on the road this tricycle bang me and i fell down the pond and it really st

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:46

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy