• ARCHIVES 
  • » help me! waa! just awhile ago. today is August 13 2008 and dismissal. my crush and my other friends kept on convincing us [me and my crush] to go to each other. because my crush will ask me to be hi

Pages: 1

help me! waa! just awhile ago. today is August 13 2008 and dismissal. my crush and my other friends kept on convincing us [me and my crush] to go to each other. because my crush will ask me to be hi

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

help me! waa! just awhile ago. today is August 13 2008 and dismissal. my crush and my other friends kept on convincing us [me and my crush] to go to each other. because my crush will ask me to be hi

help me! waa! just awhile ago. today is August 13 2008 and dismissal. my crush and my other friends kept on convincing us [me and my crush] to go to each other. because my crush will ask me to be his GF or start courting me whatever. and i said YES. i really so really [b]LOEV[/b] him but i guess after that the feeling was like [b]decreaseD[/b]? help me?! what am i gonna do?
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: help me! waa! just awhile ago. today is August 13 2008 and dismissal. my crush and my other friends kept on convincing us [me and my crush] to go to each other. because my crush will ask me to be hi

here you go..maybe this might help! [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1491887#p1491887]click![/url] :)
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: help me! waa! just awhile ago. today is August 13 2008 and dismissal. my crush and my other friends kept on convincing us [me and my crush] to go to each other. because my crush will ask me to be hi

the feeling has decreased? maybe not really. you may never know. sometimes what you think you feel is not the real thing you're heart really feels. he'll be courting you right? maybe by the period of time he's doing that, you'll fall even more for him. so, grab the chance, enjoy the moment. 'coz if he'll be gone before you ever grabbed the opportunity, for sure that would hurt you sooo much. you said you really love him, so that love would never fade, especially in this kind of situations.. ;)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]... its not ... bad, if we will try to test some things, that suits our destiny. At the end, the real feeling will prevail. Be confident enough. No nega ...statements... It will js ruin what uve started. Think positive and enjoy.... life . as it is.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » help me! waa! just awhile ago. today is August 13 2008 and dismissal. my crush and my other friends kept on convincing us [me and my crush] to go to each other. because my crush will ask me to be hi

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:53

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy