• ARCHIVES 
  • » ***************************chapter 1************************** after homeroom and english class... sofia:noooooo!!!homework!!!...wait.i should be used to this since we have homework in english every

Pages: 1

***************************chapter 1************************** after homeroom and english class... sofia:noooooo!!!homework!!!...wait.i should be used to this since we have homework in english every

sofiafrancheska
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

***************************chapter 1************************** after homeroom and english class... sofia:noooooo!!!homework!!!...wait.i should be used to this since we have homework in english every

***************************chapter 1************************** after homeroom and english class... sofia:noooooo!!!homework!!!...wait.i should be used to this since we have homework in english everyday:/...well...yay!:eh:snack time!!!...wich...i dont have any money or food...nooooo!!!!!:crybaby: krystle:here.i'll give you cheesesticks sofia:oh yeah! krystle:...just dont tell bryan.he'll get from me. sofia:....=) sofia's thoughts:ahhh.young love:rolleyes: kim:... the three walks to the mph and sits on a table:penguin::penguin::penguin:...but sofia sits with aika and the other girls near kim and krystle...:D sofia:hi aika,krizia:hi sofia:alms to the poor!:( sofia's thoughts:=D some of the girls gave food sofia:yeah.its good:D sofia's thoughts::puke: walks to krystle sofia:where's kim? krystle:i dont know:question: sofia walks to the cr,downstairs and near the classroom....everywhere!!!:globe: sofia:joy,have you seen kim? joy:=)she's downstairs sofia sees kim inside the mph...:o ***********************endend******************** sorry made new story again...:redface:
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ***************************chapter 1************************** after homeroom and english class... sofia:noooooo!!!homework!!!...wait.i should be used to this since we have homework in english every

Nice job. :) Keep it up. :D
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ***************************chapter 1************************** after homeroom and english class... sofia:noooooo!!!homework!!!...wait.i should be used to this since we have homework in english every

Nice!!! :) Good job!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ***************************chapter 1************************** after homeroom and english class... sofia:noooooo!!!homework!!!...wait.i should be used to this since we have homework in english every

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:23

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy