• ARCHIVES 
  • » you came across my way one day and i really attracted on your ways so i wish i'll be able to know and meet you in any ways didn't know if it is magic that a chance for my wish to be granted was give

Pages: 1

you came across my way one day and i really attracted on your ways so i wish i'll be able to know and meet you in any ways didn't know if it is magic that a chance for my wish to be granted was give

broken_ghe
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

you came across my way one day and i really attracted on your ways so i wish i'll be able to know and meet you in any ways didn't know if it is magic that a chance for my wish to be granted was give

you came across my way one day and i really attracted on your ways so i wish i'll be able to know and meet you in any ways didn't know if it is magic that a chance for my wish to be granted was given and now i know you and you know me too all building of good friendship is all i ever wanted yews,webecame riends but you treated me just your ordinary friend but inever told you about this that my feeling go beyondthe limit i've already fall inlove with you and i'm suffering because of you people say that your not good enough but i still love you thats enough i tried to make it last now i realize,asking my self why did i have to love you wihtout you loving me too?? why did i let my self love you and now to forget you i certainly cant do :cry::cry::cry::cry::crybaby::crybaby:
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: you came across my way one day and i really attracted on your ways so i wish i'll be able to know and meet you in any ways didn't know if it is magic that a chance for my wish to be granted was give

sis, it was good.. keep it up :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » you came across my way one day and i really attracted on your ways so i wish i'll be able to know and meet you in any ways didn't know if it is magic that a chance for my wish to be granted was give

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:40

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy