• ARCHIVES 
  • » some easy script to share.. [b]This script keeps track of the number of times a viewer has visited your page, and alerts the viewer of this info. [/b] [b]Copy the code below and paste it to external

Pages: 1

some easy script to share.. [b]This script keeps track of the number of times a viewer has visited your page, and alerts the viewer of this info. [/b] [b]Copy the code below and paste it to external

clowie01
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

some easy script to share.. [b]This script keeps track of the number of times a viewer has visited your page, and alerts the viewer of this info. [/b] [b]Copy the code below and paste it to external

some easy script to share.. [b]This script keeps track of the number of times a viewer has visited your page, and alerts the viewer of this info. [/b] [b]Copy the code below and paste it to external JS[/b] [quote]function getCookieVal (offset) { var endstr = document.cookie.indexOf (";", offset); if (endstr == -1) endstr = document.cookie.length; return unescape(document.cookie.substring(offset, endstr)); } function GetCookie (name) { var arg = name + "="; var alen = arg.length; var clen = document.cookie.length; var i = 0; while (i < clen) { var j = i + alen; if (document.cookie.substring(i, j) == arg) return getCookieVal (j); i = document.cookie.indexOf(" ", i) + 1; if (i == 0) break; } return null; } function SetCookie (name, value) { var argv = SetCookie.arguments; var argc = SetCookie.arguments.length; var expires = (2 < argc) ? argv[2] : null; var path = (3 < argc) ? argv[3] : null; var domain = (4 < argc) ? argv[4] : null; var secure = (5 < argc) ? argv[5] : false; document.cookie = name + "=" + escape (value) + ((expires == null) ? "" : ("; expires=" + expires.toGMTString())) + ((path == null) ? "" : ("; path=" + path)) + ((domain == null) ? "" : ("; domain=" + domain)) + ((secure == true) ? "; secure" : ""); } function DisplayInfo() { var expdate = new Date(); var visit; expdate.setTime(expdate.getTime() + (24 * 60 * 60 * 1000 * 365)); if(!(visit = GetCookie("visit"))) visit = 0; visit++; SetCookie("visit", visit, expdate, "/", null, false); var message; if(visit == 1) message=" Welcome to my page!"; if(visit== 2) message=" I see you came back !"; if(visit == 3) message=" Oh, it's you again!"; if(visit == 4) message=" You must be curious!"; if(visit == 5) message=" You're practically a regular!"; if(visit == 6) message=" You need a hobby!"; if(visit == 7) message=" Nothing better to do?"; if(visit == 8) message=" Don't you ever sleep?"; if(visit == 9) message=" Get a life!!!"; if(visit >= 10) message=" Rent is due on the 1st of the month!"; alert("\n"+"Your browser has visited this page \n" +" "+visit+"\n" +" time(s)."+"\n"+"\n" +message); } function ResetCounts() { var expdate = new Date(); expdate.setTime(expdate.getTime() + (24 * 60 * 60 * 1000 * 365)); visit = 0; SetCookie("visit", visit, expdate , "/", null, false); history.go(0); } window.onload=DisplayInfo[/quote] [b]Preview:[/b] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php?uid=76851582[/url] :) :) :) :)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: some easy script to share.. [b]This script keeps track of the number of times a viewer has visited your page, and alerts the viewer of this info. [/b] [b]Copy the code below and paste it to external

clever code buddy..keep on sharing..reveal you knowledge...:thumbsup:
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: some easy script to share.. [b]This script keeps track of the number of times a viewer has visited your page, and alerts the viewer of this info. [/b] [b]Copy the code below and paste it to external

wow...nice 1...gud 4 u... cant i jz compile the code and then paste it in my .js???
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool :cool: tenx for sharing buddy :D:thumbsup: can we edit it? :eh: [quote]var message; if(visit == 1) message=" Welcome to my page [b]'+pageViewerFName+'[/b]!";[/quote]
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this trick dude :thumbsup: keep em coming =)
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

funny lol!! I hope somebody can came up with alerts like this that will have different messages when a visitor is a male or female...=D
clowie01
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Refresh/Reload]funny lol!! I hope somebody can came up with alerts like this that will have different messages when a visitor is a male or female...=D[/quote] i will try to do dat poh :)
irishandme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice buddy... keep on sharing.... i Like it...
hannah_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]Nice trick's sir..!! it worK's On mY page, :D [img]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn129/airel123cola/ayeHng.gif[/img][/align]
clowie01
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=scott159]cant i jz compile the code and then paste it in my .js???[/quote] =) =) =) yup u can compile dat
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]wow very nice. Here's a gift.... +[/b]
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic...... thanks for sharing............. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
miztahz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waw love it,... :arrow: tnx for sharing,.. i like it, =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » some easy script to share.. [b]This script keeps track of the number of times a viewer has visited your page, and alerts the viewer of this info. [/b] [b]Copy the code below and paste it to external

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:59

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy