• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey Guys this is my new story! Its about my at school! :arrow:[b]Chapter 1:[/b]First day of nightmare! [b][Its 5:00][/b] Sunshine:Wake up!Its time to go to school! Ranny:Ummm Its still 5:00...sinc

Pages: 1

Hey Guys this is my new story! Its about my at school! :arrow:[b]Chapter 1:[/b]First day of nightmare! [b][Its 5:00][/b] Sunshine:Wake up!Its time to go to school! Ranny:Ummm Its still 5:00...sinc

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey Guys this is my new story! Its about my at school! :arrow:[b]Chapter 1:[/b]First day of nightmare! [b][Its 5:00][/b] Sunshine:Wake up!Its time to go to school! Ranny:Ummm Its still 5:00...sinc

Hey Guys this is my new story! Its about my at school! :arrow:[b]Chapter 1:[/b]First day of nightmare! [b][Its 5:00][/b] Sunshine:Wake up!Its time to go to school! Ranny:Ummm Its still 5:00...since when are you in to school ba? ;) Sunshine:IDK! but just wake up...oh yah our school is still 8:00 :D Ranny:Mine is 7:30 :| Sunshine:so can we go down? Ranny:Go back to sleep! Sunshine:Ok! Ranny:Thank you! Sunshine:Lalalalalalalalalalalalala Its almost school!!! lalallalalalallalalla Ranny:Shut up! ok plssssssssssssss Sunshine: Ok fine! Sunshine:I have to sleep i have to sleep!!! lalalallalalalalalla Ranny:Yes you do!!!lalalallalala Sunshine:Stop singing!You suck! Ranny: :|:|:| Sunshine: Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do-Re..... Ranny:Oh Pls stop! Sunshine:Never!!!! =D Ranny:Or else i'll tell your crush! Sunshine:You dont even know! Ranny:Yes i do! I heard you tell it to Gwen! Sunshine:Who then ;) Ranny:Its L**** Sunshine:shhhhhhhhhh ok i will go to sleep now! ......... ............. Ranny:Thanks! Mommy Ella:Wake up kids! Ranny:What?! :o Mommy Ella:Its 6:30 Ranny:You mean we have to go down now???:paranoid: Mommy Ella:Yes!!! Sunshine:Yes!!!!! :D Ranny:But Sunshine woke up 5:00 and kept on talking and singing Mommy Ella:Reallly? Sunshine? Sunshine:Ok Maybe i talked and sang alittle :rolleyes: Ranny:Really? you didnt you were so annoying !!! Sunshine: :lol::):eh::P:D Ranny::doubt: Sunshine:Im sorry Ran! Ranny:Ok!!!! stop talking! Sunshine:Ok! :lol: Ranny:Mom do i have to take a bath? Mommy Ella:Yes! Ranny:Fine! Sunshine:Can i go first??? Ranny:Be my guest! Sunshine:In what?Are we going to a party! Ranny:Just go first! Sunshine:Hehhehehehe sorry! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b][After taking a bath][/b] Mommy Ella:Eating Time! Ranny:Yes!!! Sunshine: :| Ranny:Can i have your noodles since your not eating it! Sunshine:Never!!!! =D Ranny:Pls??? Sunshine:Wait! Let me get one more bite! Ranny:Fine! Sunshine:Here you go! Ranny:All???? Sunshine:=)=)=) Mommy Ella:Lets go now kids Sunshine:Yes!!! Ranny::| ..................... ....................................... Mommy Ella:Here you go! Ranny:Bye mom! Mommy Ella:Good bye Honey,good luck :kiss: ..... ................ Mommy Ella:Here you go Sunshine! Sunshine: Okay mom Byebye!!! Mommy Ella:Byebye!!! Take care now!!! :kiss: Sunshine:Ok!!! ............. .................. Student Council:Good Morning,Welcome! :P Sunshine:Thanks!!! :D Sunshine:They're so nice I have mentos!!!! :) Sofia:Sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sunshine:Hi!!!! Sofia:Check what sectio you are Sunshine:Oki! maybe im in Honesty Sofia:No i think your in Righteousness ;) Sunshine:Honesty!!! Sofia:Righteousness!!! Ms Avic:Okay Sunshine your in 5-Righteousness Sofia::P Sunshine::lol: France:Hi Sunshine! Sunshine:Hi! Sir Mar:Okay Line up!!! Sofia:C'mon lets go!!!! Sunshine:Ok!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` [b][Upstairs][/b] Sunshine:Lets go to the MPH France:kk!!! Sofia:There lets stay there!! France:Ok! Sunshine:Where are the others!!! France:IDK!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b]Will More friends arrive find out in Chapter 2 [/b] :P

Last edited by Sunshine0918 (2008-08-14 08:34:06)

velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hey Guys this is my new story! Its about my at school! :arrow:[b]Chapter 1:[/b]First day of nightmare! [b][Its 5:00][/b] Sunshine:Wake up!Its time to go to school! Ranny:Ummm Its still 5:00...sinc

this girl made it like mine (joke i lave it!)
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hey Guys this is my new story! Its about my at school! :arrow:[b]Chapter 1:[/b]First day of nightmare! [b][Its 5:00][/b] Sunshine:Wake up!Its time to go to school! Ranny:Ummm Its still 5:00...sinc

Thanks heres Chapter 2!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter 2:[/b]Fall'n in Love Venice:Hey Galz! :D France:Hey Venice :) Venice:Hi Sunshine! Emotional:Hi Sunshine! :D Sunshine:Oh Hi Emotional:) Katherine:Finally! Im Here! Sunshine:Katherine! Your kinda late but your house is so near! Katherine:Yah i know But im slow in Eating! :D Sunshine:Yah in Eating,you are! =) Emotional:Hey Sunshine have you seen Carla and Sasha? Sunshine:No Sorry! ............ ....................... Ramon:Hi Sunshine! Sunshine:Hi! Ramon:So How are you? Sunshine:Im Fine! Ramon:Ok! Oh Bryan's There! Bye Take care! Sunshine:Ok! You too! :wow: Ramon:Hehehe I wil!! Sunshine:OMG his so nice! :wow: Venice:Rachel and Ramon sitting on a Tree K-I-SS-I-N-G first comes love second comes marriage third come a little baby sitting on a carriage :lol: Sunshine:Stop i dont like him!and dont call me Rachel :/ Venice:Yes you do!!! Sunshine:Nooo!!! Venice:Really? Sunshine:=) Venice:stop you like him! Ramon:Who? Sunshine:No one! :D Ramon:k! Sunshine::/ Venice: Ok you can go now? Ramon: Ok bye Sunshine!I mean Rachel Can i call you that? Venice:No you ---- Sunshine:Can! Ramon: Ok Bye! :D Venice:You like him! Sunshine:No!!! Venice:Then how come you allowed him to call you Rachel,you never allow many people to do that! Sunshine:Ok fine maybe i do! :eh: Venice:Oh Ms. Maylyn is there! Sunshine:Yay!!!! Ms Maylyn:Ok Line up! Venice:Everyone line up! Henzor:Hi Ms! Emotional:W8 I'll go see Carla and Sasha! [b][In The Classroom][/b] Ms Maylyn:Good Morning Class! Students:Good Morning! Venice:I Know Sunshine's Crush! Sunshine:Shhhhhhh Venice:Oops!! :wallbash::wallbash: Students:Who?Who?Who? Who? Who? Who? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b]Will Venice Tell who find out in chapter 3!!!! [/b] :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey Guys this is my new story! Its about my at school! :arrow:[b]Chapter 1:[/b]First day of nightmare! [b][Its 5:00][/b] Sunshine:Wake up!Its time to go to school! Ranny:Ummm Its still 5:00...sinc

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:56

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy