• ARCHIVES 
  • » can anyone share with me the easiest code for making an html scrollbar for an overlay? I scanned in google and yahoo, yeah, it is really hard to implement since they are dealing with tables...

Pages: 1

can anyone share with me the easiest code for making an html scrollbar for an overlay? I scanned in google and yahoo, yeah, it is really hard to implement since they are dealing with tables...

vorsillion
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

can anyone share with me the easiest code for making an html scrollbar for an overlay? I scanned in google and yahoo, yeah, it is really hard to implement since they are dealing with tables...

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: can anyone share with me the easiest code for making an html scrollbar for an overlay? I scanned in google and yahoo, yeah, it is really hard to implement since they are dealing with tables...

Put in the [b]STYLE[/b]. And kindly edit the necessary parts. [quote]scrollbar-face-color : #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color : #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color : #000000; scrollbar-shadow-color : #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color : #000000; scrollbar-track-color : #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color : #000000;[/quote] - Hope it's precise.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: can anyone share with me the easiest code for making an html scrollbar for an overlay? I scanned in google and yahoo, yeah, it is really hard to implement since they are dealing with tables...

juz a lil add'n... u have to add that code in the body tag... like <">
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » can anyone share with me the easiest code for making an html scrollbar for an overlay? I scanned in google and yahoo, yeah, it is really hard to implement since they are dealing with tables...

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:24

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy