• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Maybe the viewers are having a hard time reading your about me, blogs and etc...This trick will solves your viewer's problems...It will alert the viewer and will ask if he/she want to enlarge t

Pages: 1

[quote]Maybe the viewers are having a hard time reading your about me, blogs and etc...This trick will solves your viewer's problems...It will alert the viewer and will ask if he/she want to enlarge t

R-A-M-O-N-help
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]Maybe the viewers are having a hard time reading your about me, blogs and etc...This trick will solves your viewer's problems...It will alert the viewer and will ask if he/she want to enlarge t

[quote]Maybe the viewers are having a hard time reading your about me, blogs and etc...This trick will solves your viewer's problems...It will alert the viewer and will ask if he/she want to enlarge the font... [b]PREVIEW[/b] :arrow: [b][url=http://profiles.friendster.com/ramonhelp]MY TEST PAGE[/url][/b] :arrow: [b]SCREENSHOT[/b] [img]http://img107.mytextgraphics.com/photolava/2008/08/15/confirm-4biyh032t.png[/img] :arrow: simply put this code on your compile js... [spoiler]var tgs = new Array( 'div','td','tr'); var szs = new Array( 'xx-small','x-small','small','medium','large','x-large','xx-large' ); var startSz = 2; function ts( trgt,inc ) { if (!document.getElementById) return var d = document,cEl = null,sz = startSz,i,j,cTags; sz += inc; if ( sz < 0 ) sz = 0; if ( sz > 6 ) sz = 6; startSz = sz; if ( !( cEl = d.getElementById( trgt ) ) ) cEl = d.getElementsByTagName( trgt )[ 0 ]; cEl.style.fontSize = szs[ sz ]; for ( i = 0 ; i < tgs.length ; i++ ) { cTags = cEl.getElementsByTagName( tgs[ i ] ); for ( j = 0 ; j < cTags.length ; j++ ) cTags[ j ].style.fontSize = szs[ sz ]; } } var r=confirm("[b]Do you want to enlarge the font so you can see it clearly?[/b]"); if (r==true) { location.href="javascript:ts('body',[b][color=blue]1[/color][/b])"; } else { document.write(""); }[/spoiler] Change the [b]bold[/b] part with your message you like then the [color=blue]blue[/color] part if you want more bigger font, higher is bigger... <-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> [align=center]Hope you'll like this trick.... :D[/align][/quote]

Last edited by R-A-M-O-N-help (2009-01-31 05:49:17)

mentalism
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Maybe the viewers are having a hard time reading your about me, blogs and etc...This trick will solves your viewer's problems...It will alert the viewer and will ask if he/she want to enlarge t

cool trick but i don't know what is js...can you help me????

Last edited by mentalism (2008-08-15 03:31:39)

R-A-M-O-N-help
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Maybe the viewers are having a hard time reading your about me, blogs and etc...This trick will solves your viewer's problems...It will alert the viewer and will ask if he/she want to enlarge t

proceed here... [url]http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-javascripts-in-one-file.html[/url]
R-A-M-O-N-help
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hope you'll understand...

Last edited by R-A-M-O-N-help (2008-08-15 03:37:36)

mentalism
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok i'll try...i'll just say something..on other forums they don't allow double-posting so i think they also don't allow here so don't do tha again...

Last edited by mentalism (2008-08-15 03:40:42)

R-A-M-O-N-help
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=( sorry... :wallbash:
mentalism
» n00b
1969-12-31

confusing...i can't understand anything why don't you just make it for me...i'll give you my email and password on a private message...
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]avoid double posting anyway nice trick again..[/b] :D
R-A-M-O-N-help
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mentalism]confusing...i can't understand anything why don't you just make it for me...i'll give you my email and password on a private message...[/quote] what do u think of me...ur maid...:evil:
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ohhh...this is a nice Code.>! More OptioNs...heheh! Nice!..Can't believe there will be a code like this =)
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=R-A-M-O-N-help]what do u think of me...ur maid...[/quote] bro just be easy on your temper... we don't want fight in this forum...i hope you understand that [quote][b]5.[/b] No nudity and [b]offensive content in any post[/b] including signatures and avatars.[/quote] besides he's just a newbie... :D [hr] your code is really great bro...i like how it pops :D :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=R-A-M-O-N-help]what do u think of me...ur maid...[/quote] [b] dude. we must help noobs.... We are sharing tricks...not js for experts... lolx... dont be mad at him. :disgust: its ur thread/topic, ur responsbility, f they cannot understand what u hav posted. Hmm... dats ol.[/b] peace :D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice trick unreadable text is not actually necessary but this is really cool ;)
R-A-M-O-N-help
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cklahrckiey]bro just be easy on your temper... we don't want fight in this forum...i hope you understand that[/quote] verry sorry... [quote=---xXirukiTepe---]dude. we must help noobs.... We are sharing tricks...not js for experts... lolx... dont be mad at him. its ur thread/topic, ur responsbility, f they cannot understand what u hav posted. Hmm... dats ol. peace[/quote] sorry...
palm3
» n00b
1969-12-31

very nice trick bro. :rose: keep up the good job.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=R-A-M-O-N-help]cklahrckiey wrote: bro just be easy on your temper... we don't want fight in this forum...i hope you understand that verry sorry... ---xXirukiTepe--- wrote: dude. we must help noobs.... We are sharing tricks...not js for experts... lolx... dont be mad at him. its ur thread/topic, ur responsbility, f they cannot understand what u hav posted. Hmm... dats ol. peace sorry...[/quote] [b]lolx. u dont have 2 b sorry. Thats js a tip. Ok... kip it up.[/b]
R-A-M-O-N-help
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]lolx. u dont have 2 b sorry. Thats js a tip. Ok... kip it up.[/quote] k... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Maybe the viewers are having a hard time reading your about me, blogs and etc...This trick will solves your viewer's problems...It will alert the viewer and will ask if he/she want to enlarge t

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:56

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy