• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]It's An Easy Survey Question :arrow: What or Who Motivate You? :arrow: Who Do you Feel Make an Importance of you?[/b] :rose: :rolleyes: [quote][i]Don't Mark me for this one..Just do Delete it, I

Pages: 1

[b]It's An Easy Survey Question :arrow: What or Who Motivate You? :arrow: Who Do you Feel Make an Importance of you?[/b] :rose: :rolleyes: [quote][i]Don't Mark me for this one..Just do Delete it, I

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]It's An Easy Survey Question :arrow: What or Who Motivate You? :arrow: Who Do you Feel Make an Importance of you?[/b] :rose: :rolleyes: [quote][i]Don't Mark me for this one..Just do Delete it, I

[b]It's An Easy Survey Question :arrow: What or Who Motivate You? :arrow: Who Do you Feel Make an Importance of you?[/b] :rose: :rolleyes: [quote][i]Don't Mark me for this one..Just do Delete it, If you feel that this is not necessary...[/i][/quote] :arrow: [b]My Mom and Dad, My Relatives, My Band, My Friends and Myself...They Motivate me, And I'm always not trying to upset them, That's why I'm always Improving what I do Best.. My Music.. To be Good in this Craft is an Accomplishment... [/b] :arrow: [b]Second Question: Just Read My first Answer...They also make me feel Important[/b] :rose: :penguin: :wow:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]It's An Easy Survey Question :arrow: What or Who Motivate You? :arrow: Who Do you Feel Make an Importance of you?[/b] :rose: :rolleyes: [quote][i]Don't Mark me for this one..Just do Delete it, I

Just like bro Jar, the same people who motivate me also make me feel important. My motivation comes from my friends, mostly, because I don't have a big family. I've never met most of my family, so I rely on my friends for the majority of my motivation. Also, my girlfriend (although at this time I do not have one) provides me with a lot of motivation, too. I motivate myself, also. It's a little hard to get that motivation recently, though, because my best friends live back home in Virginia (and some in New York) and and I only have 2 close friends down here in Florida. I miss hanging out and spending time with my best friends.
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]It's An Easy Survey Question :arrow: What or Who Motivate You? :arrow: Who Do you Feel Make an Importance of you?[/b] :rose: :rolleyes: [quote][i]Don't Mark me for this one..Just do Delete it, I

I think what made me what I am today, is because of all the learning experiences that i had encountered in my life,,, good or bad. Trials and hardships that passed along my way, are the main factors that made me a better and stronger person that i am today. My determination to keep going and Of course behind all my success there's my family, who always believe in what i can do.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=BwizetT]:arrow: What or Who Motivate You?[/quote] My family (my wife and my 3 kids) - they are the reason and my inspiration why I am living. I'm here, working in a far away land, not for myself, but for them. I love them so much. And I miss them very much! =)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]My family (my wife and my 3 kids) - they are the reason and my inspiration why I am living. I'm here, working in a far away land, not for myself, but for them. I love them so much. And I miss them very much! =)[/quote] nyc.nyc. lawl. em gonna cry... how about 4ur apo, loloh??? :eh: btt: mah prends and family, em trying mah best to study harder so that i could get good grades.. cause i want 2 make mah family and friends proud opf meh.. ~juliene~
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=BwizetT]What or Who Motivate You?[/quote] i think my parents, especially my sistah motivates me.. because i have done many mistakes in my life, especially in studies but they keep on motivating me (including the sermons :D) that makes me i think a responsible but quite rebelious student.. ahaha..
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my family and friends of course
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]It's An Easy Survey Question :arrow: What or Who Motivate You? :arrow: Who Do you Feel Make an Importance of you?[/b] :rose: :rolleyes: [quote][i]Don't Mark me for this one..Just do Delete it, I

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:48

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy