• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]choose your answer && why? :D[/align] [align=center]mine is Hannah Montana, although she have scandal i still like her cause she's talented &pretty,..:D[/align]

Pages: 1

[align=center]choose your answer && why? :D[/align] [align=center]mine is Hannah Montana, although she have scandal i still like her cause she's talented &pretty,..:D[/align]

pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]choose your answer && why? :D[/align] [align=center]mine is Hannah Montana, although she have scandal i still like her cause she's talented &pretty,..:D[/align]

Last edited by pinkloveriza01 (2008-08-29 10:16:22)

viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]choose your answer && why? :D[/align] [align=center]mine is Hannah Montana, although she have scandal i still like her cause she's talented &pretty,..:D[/align]

i prefer hannah montana .. hehe
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]choose your answer && why? :D[/align] [align=center]mine is Hannah Montana, although she have scandal i still like her cause she's talented &pretty,..:D[/align]

can i choose BOTH? both of them are good. but i just chose hannah montana or miley cyrus cause she sings more better. i hate selena in hannah montana sisngin if cupid had a heart.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love both. =) :thumbsup:
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks for voting guys.. haha.. :lol: lab u all.. :kiss:
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hannah montana.the best of both worlds. !
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I think dis shud b at Music Section, coz dey'r both music artists. :) [/b]
ThE_JeWeLs
» n00b
1969-12-31

selena gomez i like her especially in her movie another cinderella story and of course the wizard of waverly place,,:thumbsup:
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

uhh hannah montana has a scandal? :retard: i like them both, they perform really well :D
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah kuya chips is right..wrong section again
BOOwhatEVERRR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] I don't like Miley Cyrus. Everytime she's doing an interview, she just ruined the interview. So I prefer with Selena Gomez :thumbsup: she is Drums Queen ü [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]choose your answer && why? :D[/align] [align=center]mine is Hannah Montana, although she have scandal i still like her cause she's talented &pretty,..:D[/align]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:01

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy