• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]+DeathWish Layout!+(UPDATED!!!WIth TOogle EffeX)[/b][/align] my new layout version... Layout Features: [spoiler]*[b]Youtube on Sidebar[/b] *[b]Buttonized Main Nav[/b] *[b]Rounded Co

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]+DeathWish Layout!+(UPDATED!!!WIth TOogle EffeX)[/b][/align] my new layout version... Layout Features: [spoiler]*[b]Youtube on Sidebar[/b] *[b]Buttonized Main Nav[/b] *[b]Rounded Co

hadez_rey
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]+DeathWish Layout!+(UPDATED!!!WIth TOogle EffeX)[/b][/align] my new layout version... Layout Features: [spoiler]*[b]Youtube on Sidebar[/b] *[b]Buttonized Main Nav[/b] *[b]Rounded Co

[align=center][b]+DeathWish Layout!+(UPDATED!!!WIth TOogle EffeX)[/b][/align] my new layout version... Layout Features: [spoiler]*[b]Youtube on Sidebar[/b] *[b]Buttonized Main Nav[/b] *[b]Rounded Corners[/b] *[b]No Right-click[/b] *[b]Welcome pop-up message[/b] *[b]Randomized Music Playlist[/b] *[b]Cbox on sidebar[/b] *[b]Accordion Testimonials[/b] *[b]Goodbye alert V2[/b] *[b]Scrolling Title Bar[/b] *[b]Floating Image on Left side[/b] *[b]TOOGLE SHOW/HIDE Effect-on basic Friendster Boxes.. I dont know what to do with my ADDBOXES...I'll try to do with it...[/b] *[b]TOp-left WIndow Expand [/b][/spoiler] Screenshot: [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/63w3ko.jpg[/img] Direct Link: [quote]http://www.freewebtown.com/nosense89/xzx.swf[/quote] Put the direct link in the latest JS linker...(found in Friendster Underground) or Code: paste in your media box.. <">Live Preview?...>>>hit that spoiler...! [spoiler][url]reysworld.esmartstudent.com/deathwish.htm[/url][/spoiler] ----------------------------------------------------------------------- [quote]+repu's, comments, feedbacks and suggestions are highly appreciated![/quote]

Last edited by hadez_rey (2008-12-21 23:10:46)

kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]+DeathWish Layout!+(UPDATED!!!WIth TOogle EffeX)[/b][/align] my new layout version... Layout Features: [spoiler]*[b]Youtube on Sidebar[/b] *[b]Buttonized Main Nav[/b] *[b]Rounded Co

nice layout thanks for sharing.....
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]+DeathWish Layout!+(UPDATED!!!WIth TOogle EffeX)[/b][/align] my new layout version... Layout Features: [spoiler]*[b]Youtube on Sidebar[/b] *[b]Buttonized Main Nav[/b] *[b]Rounded Co

Where is live preview.. i wanna see it.. can't i =) =) =)
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice layii bro kip it up!! tnx for sharing!!
vhoenix
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice layouts thank's for sharing keep it up :thumbsup:
cupu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layout.. :) thnx For sharing It :thumbsup: Love You Layouts :wow::wow:
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm.. you layout is simple.. =) I like it.. :)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Moved to JS Subforum[/b]
jam_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ur RiPper...:angry::cry: Mods i know if who make this layout... my friend is the who make this layout.. this layout is not his mine.. so pls give some action of what he did... i Hope U did...

Last edited by jam_11 (2008-11-27 21:49:42)

hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jam_11]Ur RiPper...:angry::cry: Mods i know if who make this layout... my friend is the who make this layout.. this layout is not his mine.. so pls give some action of what he did... i Hope U did...[/quote] youre wrong...thats my layout... f*ck you!!!! dont judge my creation girl!!! I think you should be the one to be banned.. there's a Layout with the similar title i know...but... are you sure... I know you're suspecting me just because of the title....!!!! [b]FYI:[/b] i put that as my title as the background suggests... click this:[url]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff27/hadez_rey/dark-gothic-wallpaper-730425.jpg[/url] i got that background from google.com image search... pls read the writings on the picture.. [align=center][b]AND most of all..... Honestly... "I DID'nt RIP that LAYOUT...:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:"[/b][/align] DONT JUdge ME!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Last edited by hadez_rey (2008-11-29 01:12:11)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wow. :wow So many tweaks, Keep it up. Thanks for sharing!
deathnote00
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool layout i luv it plz make another layout for girls..... tq...
jam_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok... dont say badword... because i judge u.. sorry 4 that.. not only the title but the image also.. can u provide the preview for this layout?... because i try to look what is the difference between this layout and the layout of my friend.. dont try to change something in this layout!!

Last edited by jam_11 (2008-12-03 04:28:16)

hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Im innocent...why should I waste my time in your accusations...mind your own business!!!! thats my layout girl, thats mine...maybe your friend is the one who hacked my layout...=)=)=)=)... im expecting that there will be interested hackers of my lays because i make file extension that ends with [b].txt[/b]....it can be hacked by anyone who want to!!!!
jam_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok.. so can u make the preview for your layout?..
hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] and I can rpove it....[/b] [url]reysworld.esmartstudent.com/death.htm[/url]
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice prof!!!! [spoiler]keep it up[/spoiler]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]awsumm. thx for sharing. KIP IT UP \m/[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]+DeathWish Layout!+(UPDATED!!!WIth TOogle EffeX)[/b][/align] my new layout version... Layout Features: [spoiler]*[b]Youtube on Sidebar[/b] *[b]Buttonized Main Nav[/b] *[b]Rounded Co

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:41

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy