• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: PREVIEW [url]http://lalaine.eehjhay.com/chickboy.html[/url] SCREENSHOT [img]http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/7645/chickboykv3.png[/img] <">[/align] [url=http://lalaine.eehjhay.com/cssgen.html]CSS GENERATOR[/url]

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-08-15 19:38:32)

kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

nice layout thanks for sharing.............. :thumbsup:
fRiendlyeMo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

wow.. :O that is so cool i like it :thumbsup::drool:
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice layout sis.. well, i think navigation position is not suitable.. =) but you make a simple layout with different position again.. i like it =) :thumbsup: + repu for you =) =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by ammar1408 (2008-08-15 21:19:18)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Awesome layout. Its simple but the positioning if the boxes are nicely done. Good Job. :thumbsup: Good Luck with future projects. :)
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow.! its soo cool.! wow.! but. it hurts me.! ahahaha.! joke.!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

weee thats cool!! nice layie for guys who are chick boy... :lol:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow thanks for those comments and of course thos repu's :wow: ill be posting more whenever i have the time =) :thumbsup:
vhoenix
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice layouts thank's for sharing keep it up :thumbsup:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks vhoenix, yeah sure ill keep it up :D
ibh3L
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. :O that is so cool i like it
haliex
» Banned
1969-12-31

good lay :D:thumbsup:
cupu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layout.. :) thnx For sharing It :thumbsup: Love You Layouts :wow::wow:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Moved to X-Over Subforum[/b]
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow... nice layie!! thanks for sharing! keep it up!
Eliot Kid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: Wow..very cool layout..make more and thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:08

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy