• ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the code for that? i don't know, and where to paste in html file, thanks!

Pages: 1

what's the code for that? i don't know, and where to paste in html file, thanks!

lOlipUnX
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what's the code for that? i don't know, and where to paste in html file, thanks!

gumscumbag
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: what's the code for that? i don't know, and where to paste in html file, thanks!

try this :[quote]<body [b]oncontextmenu="return false;"[/b]>[/quote]
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: what's the code for that? i don't know, and where to paste in html file, thanks!

Just search it in Friendster Add-ons..
lOlipUnX
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks @ gumscumbag very helpful! hehehehehehhehehehe muaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh please close this topic TOPIC SOLVED
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^if the topic solved just report it to mod or specify it on ur title..:thumbsup:;)
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

you can also try this! <">Change the MESSAGE with your message. hope i helped

Last edited by Pinky_Girly_Patricia (2008-08-16 05:22:00)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the code for that? i don't know, and where to paste in html file, thanks!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:58

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy