• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: What is an EMO: Broken childhood, Rejection, Depression are several reasons why people tend to become an Emo......... [align=center] [b]Emo[/b] is the shortened term of the word Emotional. T

Pages: 12

:arrow: What is an EMO: Broken childhood, Rejection, Depression are several reasons why people tend to become an Emo......... [align=center] [b]Emo[/b] is the shortened term of the word Emotional. T

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: What is an EMO: Broken childhood, Rejection, Depression are several reasons why people tend to become an Emo......... [align=center] [b]Emo[/b] is the shortened term of the word Emotional. T

[quote=xxxNotAboutYouxxx]Nice Topic here..=) I was really amazed in your conclusion..[/quote] tnx... heheh... very much appreciated... we really should try to understand emo's.. they're people too... but they're just sensitive... tnx tnx tnx :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: What is an EMO: Broken childhood, Rejection, Depression are several reasons why people tend to become an Emo......... [align=center] [b]Emo[/b] is the shortened term of the word Emotional. T

[quote=xxxNotAboutYouxxx]Nice Topic here..=) I was really amazed in your conclusion..[/quote] tnx... hehehe... glad to help... =) :thumbsup:
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah.. nice idea. hehe! i like emo than punk coz i understand emo more. hehe!
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm. i recognized an emo if its gay. :puke:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i want to be one in below 15 but my oniisan dosent like i do not know why....[/b] here read this: Deep down inside a person is a lifestyle,but they do not know how to do that style yet,but when a person would say that you can`t really have that lifestyle or you're not like this like that you become hurt,but when you take revenge may death will not happen but when you stop it you still feel like revenge but inside yourself your doing it.Emo,a person who wants to be alone,destroying themselves and enjoying it,don't mind it it`s how they will live and just let them enjoy what they`re dong,Hey it`s a lifestyle just don't destroy it.
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..tnx for posting.. i can use this in my research paper about emo kids...
rh0pie
» n00b
1969-12-31

people wh0 are em0 just need t0 be underst0od and respected..=)
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aheeheh... tnx for the comments here.. i really appreciated it... uhmm.. btw.. all of us are emo.. deep down inside our heart, we know it.. we cant accept it.. emo means emotional.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Nice topic, it humors me. :) [/b]
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahm..tnx for posting this topic.. its good..especially your conclusion.. [spoiler]EMO is worth more dan dey seems to be.. dey are not toys by any means cause undernit doz eyeliners and 1 sided hair theres a sign saying "[b]FIX ME IM BROKEN[/b]"[/spoiler]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]:thumbsup: nice topic lolx now i know what is an emo :lol: _hmp.. i'm not emo :) just only my fashion it's look an emo style , lolx :lol: [/b]
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hehehe... thank you for you comments... i appreciate it a lot.. and im proud that posting it here would help you guys understand them... :crybaby:
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah.i agree. :D
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow..thanks death heheh... happy reading :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: What is an EMO: Broken childhood, Rejection, Depression are several reasons why people tend to become an Emo......... [align=center] [b]Emo[/b] is the shortened term of the word Emotional. T

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:41

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy