• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wondering if any of you watch this TV program. I don't even know if it's popular on the other side of the world or not. It's one of my favorite shows. Also, if you [i]do[/i] watch this program

Pages: 1

Just wondering if any of you watch this TV program. I don't even know if it's popular on the other side of the world or not. It's one of my favorite shows. Also, if you [i]do[/i] watch this program

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Just wondering if any of you watch this TV program. I don't even know if it's popular on the other side of the world or not. It's one of my favorite shows. Also, if you [i]do[/i] watch this program

Just wondering if any of you watch this TV program. I don't even know if it's popular on the other side of the world or not. It's one of my favorite shows. Also, if you [i]do[/i] watch this program, who is your favorite character?
pgsonja
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Just wondering if any of you watch this TV program. I don't even know if it's popular on the other side of the world or not. It's one of my favorite shows. Also, if you [i]do[/i] watch this program

scrubs is awesome!! hehe
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Just wondering if any of you watch this TV program. I don't even know if it's popular on the other side of the world or not. It's one of my favorite shows. Also, if you [i]do[/i] watch this program

uhmm.. i watch it.. only sometimes :eh: i dunno the airing time. :P but i do like the show though, its very educational. i think i like eliot, the black guy and the girl (i forgot their names :retard: ) and the main character.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I watch it it's funny! I like J.D i think its not that popular in the other side of the world
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Scrubs[/b] has got to be the movie that inspired me to be involved in the medical field ! it makes working in a medical environment fun and interesting. my favorite character would have to be Turk. That guy is HILARIOUS!!!
Inukira
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes i watchi this
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes i watch scrubs especially when i have bad days. it's so funny i forget i am in a bad mood =)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow, cool. I'm glad there are some Scrubs fans all the way on the other side of the world. For me...my favorite character is Dr. Cox...the guy who's always mean to the rest of them. Not the old, old guy (forget his name) but the guy who calls J.D. girl names and such. He cracks me up with the sarcasm.
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm addicted to this show, man! it's AWEsome!! =)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It seems that there is definitely not many people here who know of this show. :wallbash: Oh, well....it's not surprising. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wondering if any of you watch this TV program. I don't even know if it's popular on the other side of the world or not. It's one of my favorite shows. Also, if you [i]do[/i] watch this program

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:49

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy