• ARCHIVES 
  • » why we can't have food corner. so that we can learn how to cook. isn't it? [spoiler]another suggestion why do we can have points? so that if we have enough points there is an shopping corner then we

Pages: 1

why we can't have food corner. so that we can learn how to cook. isn't it? [spoiler]another suggestion why do we can have points? so that if we have enough points there is an shopping corner then we

kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

why we can't have food corner. so that we can learn how to cook. isn't it? [spoiler]another suggestion why do we can have points? so that if we have enough points there is an shopping corner then we

why we can't have food corner. so that we can learn how to cook. isn't it? [spoiler]another suggestion why do we can have points? so that if we have enough points there is an shopping corner then we can buy many things there that we can use here in FTALK. first example is the layout for the profile here in the FTALK i hope admin can do that and siggy,avatars,add-ons isn't it. just a suggestion. =| [/spoiler]

Last edited by Pinky_Girly_Patricia (2008-08-16 06:49:17)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: why we can't have food corner. so that we can learn how to cook. isn't it? [spoiler]another suggestion why do we can have points? so that if we have enough points there is an shopping corner then we

[quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]why we can't have food corner. so that we can learn how to cook. isn't it?[/quote] this suggestion looks ok and interesting. i support this one :thumbsup: [quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]another suggestion why do we can have points? so that if we have enough points there is an shopping corner then we can buy many things there that we can use here in FTALK. first example is the layout for the profile here in the FTALK i hope admin can do that and siggy,avatars,add-ons isn't it. just a suggestion.[/quote] but for this one, I don't really get it. maybe, it needs further clarification.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: why we can't have food corner. so that we can learn how to cook. isn't it? [spoiler]another suggestion why do we can have points? so that if we have enough points there is an shopping corner then we

[quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]why we can't have food corner. so that we can learn how to cook. isn't it?[/quote] ^yeah,me too.i agree w/ you.. but likejieduck,i don't understand your 2nd suggestion... :)

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-08-16 10:46:01)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]why we can't have food corner. so that we can learn how to cook. isn't it?[/quote] Yeah, that would be cool. I support that. Actually, I've thought about it before but never suggested it because I figured that it had already been suggested before (however I didn't search it). Anyway, yeah, I'll support this one. :thumbsup:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I never realized we [b]dont[/b] actually have a food corner. Until now. How lame. :wallbash: I dont have any comments regarding food. Cause I dont have any plans of cooking and that applies for future references, haha. About the 2nd one. Well, that's nice but we still have to do so much if we're going to open a shop here. And aren't we too crowded here for a shop? LOL. No offense intended there, by the way. I mean, if we're going to sell layouts then... AH! I dont know. Its hard to explain. Maybe next time. HAHAHA. Sorry.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i would love to have a section/thread that talks about food. :lol: i love cooking and i want to discover new dishes .. but i think we could make a thread about this in the [b]Lifestyle [/b] Section. =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]why we can't have food corner. so that we can learn how to cook. isn't it?[/quote] Can be Discussed at Chit-Chat section... It falls to the category "Off topic section, discuss any general issue." or even Life Style.[quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]another suggestion why do we can have points? so that if we have enough points there is an shopping corner then we can buy many things there that we can use here in FTALK. first example is the layout for the profile here in the FTALK i hope admin can do that and siggy,avatars,add-ons isn't it. just a suggestion. =|[/quote] If I remember correctly PunBB doesn't support that function. I know what you are referring to... You are referring to buy&sell function eg. (http://www.simplemachines.org/) :penguin: Hope you understand... :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-16 23:00:12)

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]A Topic about Food.. That'll Be yummy and Interesting to talk about.. Imma Go for that one..[/b] :eh:
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yess, i agree about the 1st suggestion. but for the 2nd suggestion, there is no need for that, i think? we would have many PUNBB errors if we still have that ftalk is too crowded.
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=#FF900c]food corner?? thats great.. but lifestyle section is the right place to discuss about food.. coz food is part of our life.. and about the 2nd suggestion its kinda complicated.. so many things to do..[/color]
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah food and shopping would fall under lifestyle category, and that would include travelling and beauty talk too.
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I Agree if we can have food section so many members here suggesting it [spoiler][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1073/1073078ycddadpcrl.gif[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by triciapink29 (2008-08-17 23:25:59)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes this was suggested before and agreed on it. Food/s is broad same with html, java, c++ and etc. As of now I am working in food industry and hell I need to follow the exact measurement of raw materials in preparing food. The point of Pinky_Girly_Patricia is not just a food section, it's also on how to cook section:)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=frolickfriendster]yeah food and shopping would fall under lifestyle category, and that would include travelling and beauty talk too.[/quote] Why not [b]subforums[/b] for those categories that fall under lifestyle? so lifestyle section would have it's different subforum for food, for shopping, travelling, and etc.
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Why not subforums for those categories that fall under lifestyle?[/quote] yeah.. subforum for those categories.. so that members can easily determine what topics they can discuss in lifestyle section.. great idea kuya nix..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Although I'm late for the new feature, I agree for the subsection:)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I agree with the subsections, as well. And instead of a whole new section just for food and how to cook, it could be under subsections in the Lifestyle section. =)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The suggestion is now implemented.. =) Food and Cooking under Lifestyle section. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » why we can't have food corner. so that we can learn how to cook. isn't it? [spoiler]another suggestion why do we can have points? so that if we have enough points there is an shopping corner then we

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:38

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy