• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]MODS CAN ERASE THIS IF IT HAS A SAME TOPIC[/b] is anybody here watches chuck in c/s?! i want to ask it because it is one of my favorite foreign shows, well the story is nice.. and quite addicting t

Pages: 1

[b]MODS CAN ERASE THIS IF IT HAS A SAME TOPIC[/b] is anybody here watches chuck in c/s?! i want to ask it because it is one of my favorite foreign shows, well the story is nice.. and quite addicting t

black_eLjOy
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]MODS CAN ERASE THIS IF IT HAS A SAME TOPIC[/b] is anybody here watches chuck in c/s?! i want to ask it because it is one of my favorite foreign shows, well the story is nice.. and quite addicting t

[b]MODS CAN ERASE THIS IF IT HAS A SAME TOPIC[/b] is anybody here watches chuck in c/s?! i want to ask it because it is one of my favorite foreign shows, well the story is nice.. and quite addicting to watch..
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]MODS CAN ERASE THIS IF IT HAS A SAME TOPIC[/b] is anybody here watches chuck in c/s?! i want to ask it because it is one of my favorite foreign shows, well the story is nice.. and quite addicting t

[b]yeahh im watching it :thumbsup: and its nice.. [/b]
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]MODS CAN ERASE THIS IF IT HAS A SAME TOPIC[/b] is anybody here watches chuck in c/s?! i want to ask it because it is one of my favorite foreign shows, well the story is nice.. and quite addicting t

chuck return on season two this coming monday on NBC . i love sarah :D Their first season DVD title " Chuck , He's the secret and she's the agent "
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

season 2 just pre'd 3 days ago! and episode 2 is coming next monday! its sad... sarah sells wieners no more :( hehe... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]MODS CAN ERASE THIS IF IT HAS A SAME TOPIC[/b] is anybody here watches chuck in c/s?! i want to ask it because it is one of my favorite foreign shows, well the story is nice.. and quite addicting t

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:46

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy