• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Anyone of you Heard A Guitar Whiz kid Sungha Jung[/b] [b]Just watch him, I'll Just Post one Video and You can Browse all he'd Played on you tube, Men this Kids going Places surely a 10 out of 10 f

Pages: 1

[b]Anyone of you Heard A Guitar Whiz kid Sungha Jung[/b] [b]Just watch him, I'll Just Post one Video and You can Browse all he'd Played on you tube, Men this Kids going Places surely a 10 out of 10 f

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Anyone of you Heard A Guitar Whiz kid Sungha Jung[/b] [b]Just watch him, I'll Just Post one Video and You can Browse all he'd Played on you tube, Men this Kids going Places surely a 10 out of 10 f

[b]Anyone of you Heard A Guitar Whiz kid Sungha Jung[/b] [b]Just watch him, I'll Just Post one Video and You can Browse all he'd Played on you tube, Men this Kids going Places surely a 10 out of 10 for me Amazing...[/b] :D =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRWU2DysF30&feature=related[/youtube]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Anyone of you Heard A Guitar Whiz kid Sungha Jung[/b] [b]Just watch him, I'll Just Post one Video and You can Browse all he'd Played on you tube, Men this Kids going Places surely a 10 out of 10 f

Wow !!! :o :o He's really, really good. I was completely :O while watching this vid. Lil' dude is gonna do big things. I'll definitely search for more on YouTube. Thanks for sharing this, brother Jar.
paduka21
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Anyone of you Heard A Guitar Whiz kid Sungha Jung[/b] [b]Just watch him, I'll Just Post one Video and You can Browse all he'd Played on you tube, Men this Kids going Places surely a 10 out of 10 f

hidup tanpamu gak berarti hidup tanpa apapun
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Please read the rules and avoid posting in languages other than English when outside the regional sections. [b]@topic[/b] Watched this vid again since I came back. :lol: Lil' dude is really impressive. Seriously.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow.,one of my fave song.,actually it's just instrumentals.,xDDD [b]pachelbel cannonball[/b].,xDD., maybe jerry c should recruit taht kid.,xDDD:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Anyone of you Heard A Guitar Whiz kid Sungha Jung[/b] [b]Just watch him, I'll Just Post one Video and You can Browse all he'd Played on you tube, Men this Kids going Places surely a 10 out of 10 f

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:04

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy