• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I'm Just Curious...[/b] =| [b]Which or What Section in this Forum You don't have time to go thru And Why???[/b] :D [quote][i]Mods Please do delete this thread if there is no relevance in this s

Pages: 1234

[b]I'm Just Curious...[/b] =| [b]Which or What Section in this Forum You don't have time to go thru And Why???[/b] :D [quote][i]Mods Please do delete this thread if there is no relevance in this s

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I'm Just Curious...[/b] =| [b]Which or What Section in this Forum You don't have time to go thru And Why???[/b] :D [quote][i]Mods Please do delete this thread if there is no relevance in this s

I not fond of going to this Sections Friendster Graphics - I'm not interested in this section anymore. Tech Corner - I haven't post here yet. Games - I also haven't posted here as far as my memory concerns Multiply MySpace Recycle Bin. =D

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-09 20:22:43)

ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I'm Just Curious...[/b] =| [b]Which or What Section in this Forum You don't have time to go thru And Why???[/b] :D [quote][i]Mods Please do delete this thread if there is no relevance in this s

[b]Indonesian[/b] and [b]Malaysian[/b] 'coz i don't know their language. [b]Anime Section[/b] because i'm not interested with that stuff.
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: Contests and Events :arrow: Friendster Blogs :arrow: News and Gossip :arrow: Sports :arrow: Games :arrow: ..and regional Broads
amaine_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont go on boys and girls section,the indonessian section its because i can understand their language :lol:
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: Suggestions and Feedbacks :arrow: Archives :arrow: Recycle Bin :arrow: fs talk regional except Philippines :arrow: literature (i have another forum site for that) :arrow: art and design :arrow: sports (i suck at sports!) :arrow: friendster show-off :arrow: contest and events :arrow: my space :D :D :D

Last edited by KiNXE15 (2008-11-14 07:42:09)

mHardeLL_18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]fashion :arrow:graphics :arrow:chit chat :arrow:movie :arrow:multiply[/b] =)

Last edited by mHardeLL_18 (2008-11-16 04:21:55)

princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I never with to Friendster Lounge and show off cause i don't feel like going there :P:P:P:P
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#DB2645]anime manga, Friendster design and dev't, and Friendstertalk community,..hhehe..^_^[/color]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Friendster Tricks and Tuts, Graphics, Add ons, Layouts and Overlay -Hehe. I'm not that interested when it comes to something like that. Unlike before. :lol: Friendster Show off -I have nothing to show. My friendster profile is very ugly. :retard: Tech Corner -I'm not a techno-geek. :cool: And other regional boards.
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Tech Corner :arrow: Games :arrow: Friendster Show off :arrow: literature :arrow: myspace
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]:arrow: Literature :thumbsdown: [/i][/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-11-28 05:46:19)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple] :arrow: friendster blogs :arrow: friendster help :arrow: myspace :arrow: multiply that's all..... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D [/b][/color] =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]literature section, tech corner, archives.,tricks and tutorials(posted only twice)[/i]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

here's mine::D :arrow: Graphics - I'm not interested in this section. I dunno why. :arrow: Fs blogs - I'm not also interested. :arrow: Multiply and Myspace- I don't have an account.
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Friendster Help Section[/b] -> simply because all of the questions there are about javascript and css and i know nothing about those.. :retard:
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: Contests and Events-don't have tym for contests.haha :D :arrow: Friendster Blogs-don't like reading. =D :arrow: Multiply, Myspace-don't have an acc der. :arrow: Indonesia and Malaysia-i can't understand what people are saying der.haha :lol: :arrow: especially [u]recycle bin[/u]-lots of closed topics dir. :wasted: [/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Indonesia and Malaysia. :thumbsdown: [/i][/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

in the graphics section i just don't like art :D and at the help section its useless for me to go, because i know that i have no solution for their problems:D also to the non-Philippine thread or the international thread :D
Princess Shanna
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i din go to friendster show off :lol: i dun like to show off :lol:
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Friendster Lounge Friendster Underground Friendster Add-ons Friendster Blogs Friendster Layouts Friendster Overlay Multiply Myspace Indonesia Malaysia Suggestions and Feedbacks Archives Recycle Bin[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I'm Just Curious...[/b] =| [b]Which or What Section in this Forum You don't have time to go thru And Why???[/b] :D [quote][i]Mods Please do delete this thread if there is no relevance in this s

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:49

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy