• ARCHIVES 
  • » ahm.. suggestion hir... the image guide how to make a js layout... and separate the codes for cross over and js... coz nkakalito

Pages: 1

ahm.. suggestion hir... the image guide how to make a js layout... and separate the codes for cross over and js... coz nkakalito

grace17
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ahm.. suggestion hir... the image guide how to make a js layout... and separate the codes for cross over and js... coz nkakalito

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: ahm.. suggestion hir... the image guide how to make a js layout... and separate the codes for cross over and js... coz nkakalito

image guide? do you mean a video tut? and pls speak in english.. :d
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ahm.. suggestion hir... the image guide how to make a js layout... and separate the codes for cross over and js... coz nkakalito

no... xurii.. ahm... lyk in friendstertutorials.com... it has a complete guide.. on how to make a cross over in easy way...
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I say the tutorials here are easy and complete (i apologize if it isn't). tell us what parts of the tutorials here you get confused.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-08-17 08:36:58)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^yep.. there are even video tuts.. hehe.. most tuts here are "copy & paste" type..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Same with us in making more understandable tutorials, Videos, and embedded images:) Nice suggestion my dear:)
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm.. ok2... just separate the codes of css and js... coz i dunno know where can i get the codes of css or js..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ahm.. suggestion hir... the image guide how to make a js layout... and separate the codes for cross over and js... coz nkakalito

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:57

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy