• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey Guys if you have Friendship Problems,well you came to the right place:eh: Ok Heres what you can do!! You just put your problems there and i'll answer them as soon as i can kk? ;) Anyways If you

Pages: 1

Hey Guys if you have Friendship Problems,well you came to the right place:eh: Ok Heres what you can do!! You just put your problems there and i'll answer them as soon as i can kk? ;) Anyways If you

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey Guys if you have Friendship Problems,well you came to the right place:eh: Ok Heres what you can do!! You just put your problems there and i'll answer them as soon as i can kk? ;) Anyways If you

Hey Guys if you have Friendship Problems,well you came to the right place:eh: Ok Heres what you can do!! You just put your problems there and i'll answer them as soon as i can kk? ;) Anyways If you and your friend fight over secrets,boys,other friends and more Than this is the right place !!! Just let it all out and i'll do my best to answer it as soon as possible!! Pls invite Others here,so i can help them also!! Thanks!!! Oh yah i have a great story about Friends that always fight but is always together!!:exclaim: Here check it out sometime: http://theftalk.com/t38614-%26%239829%3BTogether-Forever%21%21%21%26%239829%3B-%5BCurrently-Chapter-16%5D-Super-exciting%21%21%21%21.html Well thanks you guyz!!! :D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hey Guys if you have Friendship Problems,well you came to the right place:eh: Ok Heres what you can do!! You just put your problems there and i'll answer them as soon as i can kk? ;) Anyways If you

heiyah! ur story is super cool!! [sori if its out of topic] imma come back hir if i hab any probx wiff mah frndx..
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hey Guys if you have Friendship Problems,well you came to the right place:eh: Ok Heres what you can do!! You just put your problems there and i'll answer them as soon as i can kk? ;) Anyways If you

[quote][b]gaara_gfzz wrote:[/b] heiyah! ur story is super cool!! [sori if its out of topic] imma come back hir if i hab any probx wiff mah frndx..[/quote] Thanks! Its ok! Anyways pls invite more to my story and this Topic thanks! :D
punkgurl1222
» n00b
1969-12-31

=):|=|:wallbash::question:
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ummm whats your problem are you having a fight with your friend? ;)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=punkgurl1222]=):|=|:wallbash::question:[/quote] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]Hey, don't spam here. :evil: [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey Guys if you have Friendship Problems,well you came to the right place:eh: Ok Heres what you can do!! You just put your problems there and i'll answer them as soon as i can kk? ;) Anyways If you

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:23

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy