• ARCHIVES 
  • » ♥group studies ♥find a place that's peaceful and a little away from civilization...(this would help you from distracting you to roam around the city instead of studying...)*tempting* &#982

Pages: 1

♥group studies ♥find a place that's peaceful and a little away from civilization...(this would help you from distracting you to roam around the city instead of studying...)*tempting* &#982

eunice_suki
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

♥group studies ♥find a place that's peaceful and a little away from civilization...(this would help you from distracting you to roam around the city instead of studying...)*tempting* &#982

♥group studies ♥find a place that's peaceful and a little away from civilization...(this would help you from distracting you to roam around the city instead of studying...)*tempting* ♥reviewerz.. ♥stay positive!~! never think that you can't do it.. because can't and won't are to different words!! *you guys can add some too...*
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: ♥group studies ♥find a place that's peaceful and a little away from civilization...(this would help you from distracting you to roam around the city instead of studying...)*tempting* &#982

Just be confident. Don't be anxious in taking exams. It will lead to tension and pessimistic view. Make sure that you'll have a specific time for review. Just for review. If you're planning to take entrance exam in UP, be sure you understand filipino well. :D If in UST, bring your jacket. I swear it's cold there.

Last edited by aich (2008-08-17 23:55:01)

abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ♥group studies ♥find a place that's peaceful and a little away from civilization...(this would help you from distracting you to roam around the city instead of studying...)*tempting* &#982

entrance exams arent really very hard..hmmmm.... it involves stock knowledge...dont worry you'll be fine.. :eh:
kawaiichx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Honestly, I just relied on my stocked-knowledge..
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]im currently taking up many college entrance exams, and whew! i am very anxious to how can i answer those test questions esp. with math, i got blank and like to vomit when i can't answer to the test question, like it's my nature to panic ... LOL xp [/align]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my study habbits(nursing) *understand the subject matter before consulting the professor/instructor *always jot don notes *dont throw your past quizes, some are used in the exams *study with a friend, this will help you become more aware of the right and wrong answers.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Never cram and hoard infos. Take your time to understand what your reading. Some read aloud when memorizing, i do it sometimes.
brendy098
» n00b
1969-12-31

just focus on what your studying and do it ahead in time..or else..youll cram and will never get what you have studied..:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ♥group studies ♥find a place that's peaceful and a little away from civilization...(this would help you from distracting you to roam around the city instead of studying...)*tempting* &#982

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:28

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy