• ARCHIVES 
  • » do u hav a band? where's ur position? guitar/bass/vocal/drum/keyboard? n what's the genre of ur band? thx for posting here :)

Pages: 1

do u hav a band? where's ur position? guitar/bass/vocal/drum/keyboard? n what's the genre of ur band? thx for posting here :)

hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

do u hav a band? where's ur position? guitar/bass/vocal/drum/keyboard? n what's the genre of ur band? thx for posting here :)

loveyouuuox
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: do u hav a band? where's ur position? guitar/bass/vocal/drum/keyboard? n what's the genre of ur band? thx for posting here :)

ii don't. my cousin does though. he plays the guitar and ii think he sings back-up or something. idk, ii forgott. ii think he has a new band now though, not sure. =)
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: do u hav a band? where's ur position? guitar/bass/vocal/drum/keyboard? n what's the genre of ur band? thx for posting here :)

[b]YUP I Play the Guitars, Vocals, Keyboard and Percussions Our Type of music Fusion Rock>Fusion Blus>fusionJazz>Fusion Funk and Fusion Rap>[/b] ;]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oh wew. i don't have any. but i'd love to watch band performances! :D
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yesh yesh yesh. we had our own bands actually they are two. first is for d whole school. d [b]drum and lyre band[/b] i play der [b]lyre XD[/b] and d other band is i play guitar or keyboard.
pgsonja
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes check it out http://www.myspace.com/parabrakemusic music will be up soon^^ we do indie/rock and some metal im doing the vocals (though i cant sing really good^^)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i have a band once.hehe.,but it was nothing fancy.we friends like to sing and jam every saturday at our friend's house, im the vocals. y? because they had no other choice.,haha., all the others are offkeyed singers, me? normal voice,but not great. :lol: just enough to wake the dead. :wasted:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

planning to hav one because i transferred schools. but i had b4. =3 i was the lead singer. but i play guitar sumtimes.
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wee, i dun have band. but my friends are personils sumbands in here.. and i do love to watch band performances too :)
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes. Guitar (can be the lead and the rythm)/back up vocals Genre: Pop Punk for more [b]INFO[/b] [url]www.friendster.com/kriegmelodicts[/url]

Last edited by moonrays00 (2008-08-24 02:04:37)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i have a band before (back in high school) just to have some fun/pastime, im the vocalist/backup vocalist
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I don't have a band, but I'm sort of a "part time rapper". I don't really write or rap very much anymore, though. I fight "writer's block" too much and I get discouraged. :wallbash:
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..yap i have.. i am drummer ..yey me, rock genre

Last edited by xxaylaxx (2008-11-24 01:26:39)

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dont have a band, but i did freinds who just play at school for special numbers, and im on guitars. hehehe
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yupp.....i had a band in my highskul dayz.... i play the guitars and mostly the bass ^^
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]YeS. I`m the bassist and vocalist ;P but sumtyms the other ones sing my rythm guitarist. the genre is rock or sometie a little bit gothic style of the clothing and emo.[/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope. how i wish :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do u hav a band? where's ur position? guitar/bass/vocal/drum/keyboard? n what's the genre of ur band? thx for posting here :)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:38

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy