• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] i just want to share my premade layee...:) im bored thatz why i desided to do some layee and post here:D this is my 1st layout i made for this site..:wow: i dont know how to make a

Pages: 1

[align=center] i just want to share my premade layee...:) im bored thatz why i desided to do some layee and post here:D this is my 1st layout i made for this site..:wow: i dont know how to make a

milfiel1424
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center] i just want to share my premade layee...:) im bored thatz why i desided to do some layee and post here:D this is my 1st layout i made for this site..:wow: i dont know how to make a

[align=center] i just want to share my premade layee...:) im bored thatz why i desided to do some layee and post here:D this is my 1st layout i made for this site..:wow: i dont know how to make a good screenshot thatz why its to uGhhh.. hahaha..:lol::doubt: ;) hope you apreciate it.. :thumbsup: [b] :arrow: here's screenshot :thumbsdown:[/b] [img]http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n458/faye_gurl14/hahwxcvjmkm.jpg[/img] <">Find The JS linker at Underground section :) [/align]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-11-20 07:48:14)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] i just want to share my premade layee...:) im bored thatz why i desided to do some layee and post here:D this is my 1st layout i made for this site..:wow: i dont know how to make a

oh,it's so girly indeed.,i love the stars.,xD soo colorful..so cool., and here goes the famous line, "thanks for sharing" :lol:
milfiel1424
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] i just want to share my premade layee...:) im bored thatz why i desided to do some layee and post here:D this is my 1st layout i made for this site..:wow: i dont know how to make a

whaaah tnx...=)
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice work...kip it up!!!!=)
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love it! enx 4 d share! kip it up!
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wii nice layii sis soo girly! kip it up!! tnx for sharing!
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah.nice work keep it up siz.more layouts..hehe:)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Moved to CSS Layouts[/b]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=milfiel1424]<">[/quote] [b]nice layout you made![/b] but, the code ends with .txt what kind of layout is that? that's just a notepad, rite? :paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] i just want to share my premade layee...:) im bored thatz why i desided to do some layee and post here:D this is my 1st layout i made for this site..:wow: i dont know how to make a

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:40

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy