• ARCHIVES 
  • » i just want to share this banner.. this is my own work, i havent put a copywrite yet on the image, so i just like you own this image, hahaha.. but im will be flatter if you will use it to your profile

Pages: 1

i just want to share this banner.. this is my own work, i havent put a copywrite yet on the image, so i just like you own this image, hahaha.. but im will be flatter if you will use it to your profile

Adriannns
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i just want to share this banner.. this is my own work, i havent put a copywrite yet on the image, so i just like you own this image, hahaha.. but im will be flatter if you will use it to your profile

i just want to share this banner.. this is my own work, i havent put a copywrite yet on the image, so i just like you own this image, hahaha.. but im will be flatter if you will use it to your profile. just make sure the size of you css properties of banners is 800 width and 400 hieght. ok.. i will make more just wait on it.. The man behind the image is me... but if you think we are in the same figure of body... haha.. just imagine it you are the person who lookin to horizon.. or maybe nevermind it.. ROFL, you can use this banner... "THe Sunset" [img]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p427/dudedhoy0211/mY%20maSterPiece/LasTSunset.jpg[/img] You want to see it in full? click this --> [url]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p427/dudedhoy0211/mY%20maSterPiece/LasTSunset.jpg[/url] "Link" <">Inspire to your love one? and you believe that hearts are destined to be bind to each other? haha. you can used this one. [b]"Binding Hearts"[/b] [img]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p427/dudedhoy0211/mY%20maSterPiece/BindingHEarts.jpg[/img] You want to see it in full? click this --> [url]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p427/dudedhoy0211/mY%20maSterPiece/BindingHEarts.jpg[/url] "Link" <">

Last edited by Adriannns (2008-08-18 23:23:50)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i just want to share this banner.. this is my own work, i havent put a copywrite yet on the image, so i just like you own this image, hahaha.. but im will be flatter if you will use it to your profile

whoa thanks for sharing the photography of who ever in the 1st image is really awesome ;):thumbsup:
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i just want to share this banner.. this is my own work, i havent put a copywrite yet on the image, so i just like you own this image, hahaha.. but im will be flatter if you will use it to your profile

^ ROFL! thats me.. haha.. thanks !! :o
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=deeppink][b]Thanks for sharring,bro!! Nice w0rks Make More!![/b][/color][/align]
BellDandy
» n00b
1969-12-31

+ + Thank'z For Sh\haring + + + + Nice Works + +
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice work :thumbsup: i lyk d binding hearts.!
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks! for the compliment guys!
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I Think You Should Post This In The Graphics Show-Off For These Graphics Are Only 2. Anywayz, Thanks For Sharing.[/b]
diannemay_02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx..., keep it up.., keep sharing..,:D:D
junilstyle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][b]whoaaaaa...:o dude its nice huh...thanks for sharing i like your banners its so abstract and colorful keep it up :thumbsup: dude?![/b][/quote] --->>>>can you accept a request?!<<<<--- :arrow: add me up dude [b]junils_162007@yahoo.com[/b] [quote][b]:) can you make a banner w/ my pic,dude[/b][/quote] [align=center][img]http://i37.tinypic.com/9lcsua.jpg[/img][/align]

Last edited by junilstyle (2008-12-15 21:29:57)

jddrulez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nyc work buddy..!! kip it up..!! :thumbsup:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

LOL-- nice banners. I really liek them.
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice banners! soo eMo! but.. NIÑAFAYE is righT!
lavender_ghurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like the sunset bro hehe
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing.. good job...
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

` huwaw . ` cute :) love it :wow: ` thanks foe this bro :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i just want to share this banner.. this is my own work, i havent put a copywrite yet on the image, so i just like you own this image, hahaha.. but im will be flatter if you will use it to your profile

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:49

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy