• ARCHIVES 
  • » who do you think the best guitarist? and give reasons.. thx 4 posting in my thread :) me: 1. Michael Angelo Batio , bcoz he's the fastest shredder in the world, n i love his sweeping 2.Bucketh

Pages: 1

who do you think the best guitarist? and give reasons.. thx 4 posting in my thread :) me: 1. Michael Angelo Batio , bcoz he's the fastest shredder in the world, n i love his sweeping 2.Bucketh

hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

who do you think the best guitarist? and give reasons.. thx 4 posting in my thread :) me: 1. Michael Angelo Batio , bcoz he's the fastest shredder in the world, n i love his sweeping 2.Bucketh

who do you think the best guitarist? and give reasons.. thx 4 posting in my thread :) me: 1. Michael Angelo Batio , bcoz he's the fastest shredder in the world, n i love his sweeping 2.Buckethead , bcoz he's good at shredding, he's also expert in playing bass, and he write many great songs 3.Synyster gates , bcoz he's my inspiration, i learned guitar bcoz of him
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: who do you think the best guitarist? and give reasons.. thx 4 posting in my thread :) me: 1. Michael Angelo Batio , bcoz he's the fastest shredder in the world, n i love his sweeping 2.Bucketh

:arrow: [i]Mr.Steve Vai[/i].... :arrow: [i]Joe Satriani[/i] :arrow: [i]Jhon Petrucci[/i] :arrow: [i]Yngwie J Malmsteen[/i] :arrow: [i]Paul Gilbert[/i].. :arrow: [i]Herman Li[/i] :arrow: [i]Nuno BettenCourt[/i].. :arrow: [b]and[/b] [i]Slash[/i]... :eh::thumbsup: Because they great playing in all the guitar techniques... =):thumbsup:

Last edited by jujum (2008-08-19 06:37:08)

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: who do you think the best guitarist? and give reasons.. thx 4 posting in my thread :) me: 1. Michael Angelo Batio , bcoz he's the fastest shredder in the world, n i love his sweeping 2.Bucketh

[b]I just Like simple artist that have the least Shredd Though I like Malmsteen and Michael Angelo I'll go with Guthrie Govan[/b] :D

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-11-09 11:32:36)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » who do you think the best guitarist? and give reasons.. thx 4 posting in my thread :) me: 1. Michael Angelo Batio , bcoz he's the fastest shredder in the world, n i love his sweeping 2.Bucketh

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:49

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy