• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey i am a newbie here so i do simple layouts please enjoy it sorry if i don't put the picture of the layout of in a profile hope you don't get mad :arrow: Preview.... :

Pages: 1

Hey i am a newbie here so i do simple layouts please enjoy it sorry if i don't put the picture of the layout of in a profile hope you don't get mad :arrow: Preview.... :

mojica_daniella
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey i am a newbie here so i do simple layouts please enjoy it sorry if i don't put the picture of the layout of in a profile hope you don't get mad :arrow: Preview.... :

Hey i am a newbie here so i do simple layouts please enjoy it sorry if i don't put the picture of the layout of in a profile hope you don't get mad :arrow: Preview.... : :arrow: http://profiles.friendster.com/54556699 :arrow: Background: :exclaim: [img]http://images.ffonline.it/img/data/media/33/ff10_wallpaper_82_1024_768.jpg[/img] Code :exclaim: <">
mojica_daniella
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hey i am a newbie here so i do simple layouts please enjoy it sorry if i don't put the picture of the layout of in a profile hope you don't get mad :arrow: Preview.... :

uhhh. what do you think?
mojica_daniella
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hey i am a newbie here so i do simple layouts please enjoy it sorry if i don't put the picture of the layout of in a profile hope you don't get mad :arrow: Preview.... :

its not really a crossover but i made a crossover of rikku
bL4ck_3n91n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice layouts thank's for sharing keep it up :thumbsup:
cupu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layout.. :) thnx For sharing It :thumbsup: Love You Layouts :wow::wow:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Moved to CSS Subforum[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey i am a newbie here so i do simple layouts please enjoy it sorry if i don't put the picture of the layout of in a profile hope you don't get mad :arrow: Preview.... :

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:12

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy