• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:Credits: [quote]JavaScriptKit As Refference Me[/quote] Ok....... For this section......... I don't make any preview. Why? Because there're too many tricks that i want to write down here! :arro

Pages: 12

:arrow:Credits: [quote]JavaScriptKit As Refference Me[/quote] Ok....... For this section......... I don't make any preview. Why? Because there're too many tricks that i want to write down here! :arro

ymm0t
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow:Credits: [quote]JavaScriptKit As Refference Me[/quote] Ok....... For this section......... I don't make any preview. Why? Because there're too many tricks that i want to write down here! :arro

:arrow:Credits: [quote]JavaScriptKit As Refference Me[/quote] Ok....... For this section......... I don't make any preview. Why? Because there're too many tricks that i want to write down here! :arrow: @import [quote]Internet Explorer 7 and below don't support media selectors on @import rules, instead ignoring the entire rule when they are present. Therefore, you can create an entire stylesheet for non-IE browsers and import it into your main stylesheet by adding [quote]@import "non-ie.css" all;[/quote] Future versions of Internet Explorer may support the @import rule correctly. @import "stylesheet.css" all; imports the stylesheet in all major browsers except IE 7 and below. It may or may not work in future versions of IE.[/quote] :arrow: !ie[quote]Internet Explorer 7 fixed one of the issues with the !important identifier, but it still has problems when the identifier has an error in it. If an illegal identifier name is used in place of important, Internet Explorer 7 and below will handle the property normally instead of failing. Therefore, in any style declaration block, you can include properties intended to only apply to Internet Explorer and add an !ie identifier. Almost any word can be used in place of ie. The !ie identifier allows the property to be applied in IE 7 and below. It may or may not work in future versions. Warning: this uses invalid CSS![/quote] :arrow: !important! [quote]Another problem with the !important identifier that wasn't fixed in IE 7 is the treatment of non-alphanumeric characters after the identifier. Normally, this should cause the property to fail, but Internet Explorer 7 and below ignore the additional punctuate and apply the property as if it just had the !important identifier.[/quote] The !important! identifier allows the property to be applied with importance in IE 7 and below and the property is not applied in other browsers. It may or may not work in future versions. Warning: this uses invalid CSS! [b]If You're using HTML to cover up your profile, you can use some tricks here:[/b] [quote]The syntax for conditional comments is as follows: Positive<">Negative<">condition is one of the following: IE Any version of IE lt IE version Versions less than version lte IE version Versions less than or equal to version IE version Only version version gte IE version Versions greater than or equal to version gt IE version Versions greater than version version is the version of Internet Explorer, typically 5, 5.5, 6, or 7[/quote] So, we can make sth like: <">We can use some tricks above to make different theme for different IE versions. Interesting, right? And we just need to apply all in one css file!
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:Credits: [quote]JavaScriptKit As Refference Me[/quote] Ok....... For this section......... I don't make any preview. Why? Because there're too many tricks that i want to write down here! :arro

[b]nice one bro... nice trick[/b]
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:Credits: [quote]JavaScriptKit As Refference Me[/quote] Ok....... For this section......... I don't make any preview. Why? Because there're too many tricks that i want to write down here! :arro

wow bro...you've got skills...dang! :lol: kee sharing bro...
gumscumbag
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have a question : is possible to put conditional comment for IE using external javasritpt ? any reference for IE CSS _underscore hack ?
ymm0t
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=gumscumbag]is possible to put conditional comment for IE using external javasritpt ?[/quote] hmm.... i haven't tried this either (hahaha) anybody can help?
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow!! very nice tutorial bro! how did you learn all of this? :D
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

so nice...:wow: god job bro....:D
leonard021
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]thnzz for sharing[/b][/align] [align=center][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar130831-4.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/galaxy_01/dnote_sig.gif[/img][/align]
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm, im still confuse with this tutorial but i'll try this.. thanks for sharing dude ;):thumbsup:
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I dont get it so much, can u explain more? Anywayz thx 4 sharing! ur good!
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick :) thanks for sharing.
miztahz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waw,... your gr8 tnx for sharing i like it =)
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i really dont get the point,, and to be honest i dont read the entire post.... the title is kinda deceiving... a treat for css or trick to be hack... wakkoko..
dickgeerr
» n00b
1969-12-31

halo..... bagaimana cih cara hack fs .. tapi nge hack yang password nya bisa kita ketahui.. ;)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]i really dont get the point,, and to be honest i dont read the entire post.... the title is kinda deceiving... a treat for css or trick to be hack... wakkoko..[/quote] Kabit, actually these are helpful. I was wondering why other websites use those kinds of codes. Now I know that you can create css layouts with different IE version compatible. For example, one css file layout is for IE version 6 and below. The other one is for IE7 only. The other one s for IE7 and/or below. Etc, etc, etc.
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]i really dont get the point,, and to be honest i dont read the entire post.... the title is kinda deceiving... a treat for css or trick to be hack... wakkoko..[/quote] Toinkz!same here ate monix.. I really dont get the whole point.. Though i understand a lil bit of it.. I guess this one needs more explanation.. @T: it's kinda interesting..coz of the tittle!:D
nash_517
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so cool.. [spoiler]tnx for the share[/spoiler]
killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cool trick .. thnks for this keep it up!
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice nice one ican used that someday hehe [spoiler]bang ur head :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:[/spoiler]
RjayBarrientos
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice bro nice trick :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:Credits: [quote]JavaScriptKit As Refference Me[/quote] Ok....... For this section......... I don't make any preview. Why? Because there're too many tricks that i want to write down here! :arro

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:55

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy