• ARCHIVES 
  • » I've been using the PM feature a lot these days (and i'll keep on using this in the future) to send messages to my egroup-mates. the problem is i have to send my messages to them one by one. it took a

Pages: 1

I've been using the PM feature a lot these days (and i'll keep on using this in the future) to send messages to my egroup-mates. the problem is i have to send my messages to them one by one. it took a

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I've been using the PM feature a lot these days (and i'll keep on using this in the future) to send messages to my egroup-mates. the problem is i have to send my messages to them one by one. it took a

I've been using the PM feature a lot these days (and i'll keep on using this in the future) to send messages to my egroup-mates. the problem is i have to send my messages to them one by one. it took a lot of time and some effort before i finished it. so may i suggest to have this "[b]send to many[/b]" function just like in our mobile phones? i know, i will be the one who will benefit the most. but just in case one of you guys need to send one same message to a bunch of people, this would be handy.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I've been using the PM feature a lot these days (and i'll keep on using this in the future) to send messages to my egroup-mates. the problem is i have to send my messages to them one by one. it took a

This is a great suggestion. i'm quite sure that not only group leaders will benefit from this feature, but some of the members as well. Thanks for raising this suggestion. I fully support this one. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I've been using the PM feature a lot these days (and i'll keep on using this in the future) to send messages to my egroup-mates. the problem is i have to send my messages to them one by one. it took a

i fully support this idea. but just to be cautious, this may lead to spamming. this idea can be well implemented once the block/ignore member feature is in place. and oh, it can actually be modified to also include an option, "send to group". ehjay, any comment? lol

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2008-08-19 08:31:42)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i really like this idea.. it will be easy for me to send the same message at once... :D [quote=frolickfriendster]but just to be cautious, this may lead to spamming.[/quote] and i also agree to this one.. thats the downside of this feature :cry: hmm..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

This was already been suggested before I guess? And yes it can be abused and may lead to spamming. Although this is great for some people who usually send important messages to many people. But when abused, it will take a huge space of data in the database. Then eventually it may crash the database.
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it can be good if only the group leaders can use the function for like putting up important group announcements . =| "send message to group members" but i dont think it's good to be used just by everyone .. :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well, if that will be the con of what i suggested, might as well disregard and reject it. thanks.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Like email hehehe nice one Nix:)
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i agree wit this,. this is useful too,. [quote=frolickfriendster]but just to be cautious, this may lead to spamming.[/quote] ^yeah,. and forwarded/chain messages may occur also,. :doubt:
black beriz 18
» n00b
1969-12-31

:( hallo i want question.... i want have good Fs, but my Fs no good
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jheneko]^yeah,. and forwarded/chain messages may occur also,. :doubt:[/quote] yeah.,i agree. i mean. i don't want my inbox to be filled with craps like"if you don't pass this to ten people, you will suffer from a severe dandruff 2 years,etc" so maybe that send to many could just be used by e-groups leaders.,xDD

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-08-20 07:22:15)

Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]I've been using the PM feature a lot these days (and i'll keep on using this in the future) to send messages to my egroup-mates. the problem is i have to send my messages to them one by one. it took a lot of time and some effort before i finished it. so may i suggest to have this "[b]send to many[/b]" function just like in our mobile phones? i know, i will be the one who will benefit the most. but just in case one of you guys need to send one same message to a bunch of people, this would be handy.[/quote] i also agree w/ this =)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]Like email hehehe nice one Nix:)[/quote] [quote=Dynasty-tweaker]i also agree w/ this[/quote] can't you guys read every posts first before agreeing or not? about the topic, i don't really use the PM function for announcing something with all my co-members. I, rather WE do our announcements in the Group Thread itself or in YM. Having the send to many feature will be helpful in some ways but the disadvantages outweighs the advantages.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]but the disadvantages outweighs the advantages.[/quote] I agree with duchesv would think it would really slow down the forum if many members used it. :paranoid:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

just remember guys, that our [b]Message Status[/b] has a maximum limit of 100%. if you use the send to many function in all the members of your groups. let's say. your group has a 100+ or more members. Does our sent item [b]can handle[/b] a 100+ item?. or it will get denied because its [b]over the limit[/b]. ? :/

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-08-21 00:54:58)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Probably there are still ways to increase the limit weight! I highly agree on this suggestion.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It just [b]DEPENDS[/b] you know. our group isn't that active at all even at ym so it is hard to make announcements. if this will be implemented, then good. DON'T USE IT. IF IT DOESN'T, THEN BETTER. SPAMMING WILL BE LESSEN. --- and about the inbox limit, it is now on the people. at least they should delete unimportant messages if they have time. and i don't believe that all of those space was used for important matters. [spoiler]Could you guys show a little respect to the thread starter? it doesn't matter if people agrees or not. we already know the consequences so you don't have to keep on repeating. that is kinda offensive to me. :doubt:[/spoiler] --- just close this thread. there's no SENSE arguing with a suggestion that can't be implemented. we already know that.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-08-21 09:22:15)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I've been using the PM feature a lot these days (and i'll keep on using this in the future) to send messages to my egroup-mates. the problem is i have to send my messages to them one by one. it took a

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:40

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy