• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]hello... [color=green]hello there.. welcome to my thread.. so i decided to share this layout. The title of this layout is [/color] [b][sub][color=red][u]tryinghard...[/u][/col

Pages: 1

[quote][align=center]hello... [color=green]hello there.. welcome to my thread.. so i decided to share this layout. The title of this layout is [/color] [b][sub][color=red][u]tryinghard...[/u][/col

japzy
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center]hello... [color=green]hello there.. welcome to my thread.. so i decided to share this layout. The title of this layout is [/color] [b][sub][color=red][u]tryinghard...[/u][/col

[quote][align=center]hello... [color=green]hello there.. welcome to my thread.. so i decided to share this layout. The title of this layout is [/color] [b][sub][color=red][u]tryinghard...[/u][/color][/b][/sub][/align][/quote] [spoiler] [color=skyblue][align=center] Its because i was trying hard to manipulate simple css tricks like box positioning.. :) It took me so many trials to do this layout so i hope u like it. It was here because of my[/color] [sub][color=red] experimentation[/color][/sub] :lol: [color=skyblue]so i hope you will like it!! ;)[/color][/align][/spoiler] [quote][sub][color=red][align=center][b]PREVIEW[/b][/color][/sub][/quote] [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2i8x8g8.png[/img] [/align] [b][color=red] want to use my layout?? [/color][/b] [spoiler] [quote]:arrow: Put this inside ur mediabox!!

This part is set to private. Guests and Newbies are not allowed to view it.

[/code] :arrow: [sub][color=green]Hit [/color][color=red][b][u]SAVE!![/u][/b][/color][/sub][/quote] [/spoiler] remember: [i]its always better to give than to receive.. ;)[/i] its okay if you rip it. i dont care if ur an [sub][color=red]ass..[/color][/sub] Gud Luck to you. and God bless.. [scroll]japzy™[/scroll]

Last edited by japzy (2008-08-19 08:20:46)

hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]hello... [color=green]hello there.. welcome to my thread.. so i decided to share this layout. The title of this layout is [/color] [b][sub][color=red][u]tryinghard...[/u][/col

[b]Nice one my friend. Hope to see more.[/b] [spoiler]Naks. C levy ung primary nia. Kau na ni levy no.?! Aiyee. Juk lng. =D[/spoiler]

Last edited by hAnNah.t0t (2008-08-19 08:14:57)

japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]hello... [color=green]hello there.. welcome to my thread.. so i decided to share this layout. The title of this layout is [/color] [b][sub][color=red][u]tryinghard...[/u][/col

thanks for your support tot... xp.. ;) [quote][i]d q maopen ung spoiler mo panget pa ng window q naun haha.. [/i][/quote]
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for the comment.. :D
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Nice Layee agen. I repeat.[/b] [align=center][i]Ausin mo n kce ung window mo. Malala n yan pre. Ui kung gus2 mo cheeseburger punta k lng sa bhay q. Wahahaha.!!![/i][/align]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow.. nice layout u made there! keep it up!
preference
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thank's for sharing nice layout
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:arrow: Topic moved from Friendster Layouts to CSS layouts :thumbsup:
yandi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice lay i like it keep it up :thumbsup:
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice page!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]hello... [color=green]hello there.. welcome to my thread.. so i decided to share this layout. The title of this layout is [/color] [b][sub][color=red][u]tryinghard...[/u][/col

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:51

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy