• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FF0066][align=center]f u r given d chance to turn back time and change & correct any misdeeds things u've done or certain things dat u've had regret in ur whole lyf.. wat is it & why????[/ali

Pages: 12

[color=#FF0066][align=center]f u r given d chance to turn back time and change & correct any misdeeds things u've done or certain things dat u've had regret in ur whole lyf.. wat is it & why????[/ali

pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0066][align=center]f u r given d chance to turn back time and change & correct any misdeeds things u've done or certain things dat u've had regret in ur whole lyf.. wat is it & why????[/ali

[color=#FF0066][align=center]f u r given d chance to turn back time and change & correct any misdeeds things u've done or certain things dat u've had regret in ur whole lyf.. wat is it & why????[/align][/color]

Last edited by pink_yeng (2008-10-22 21:39:53)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FF0066][align=center]f u r given d chance to turn back time and change & correct any misdeeds things u've done or certain things dat u've had regret in ur whole lyf.. wat is it & why????[/ali

multiple threads eh.,[b]reported[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FF0066][align=center]f u r given d chance to turn back time and change & correct any misdeeds things u've done or certain things dat u've had regret in ur whole lyf.. wat is it & why????[/ali

If I could go back in time (just 4 moths ago), the mistake I would like to correct is pushing my ex girlfriend, Michelle, away from me. I am still very much in love with her but she doesn't feel the same towards me. Or, if she does, she won't admit it. =( =|
kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=violet]ahhhmmmm.... everything happens for a reason ryt?? but watever it is... dun regret it cuz every single thing you've done was the thing you wanted to do.. but,,,, for me... uhmmmmm,, maybe the thing that i never reviewed and juz played my exams..! that's the thing i really regret..! haizzz... if ever i can go back to my past..,,! i will really strive for more.. but wat can i do?? i'm already here!! hahah.. juz forget about that... hahaha!![/color][/align]
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if i could go back 7 years ago...i should never have hold on and stayed on a relationship that's been obviously wrong and not meant to be coz now it's like being so alone and trying to go on with life without m ex... and it's still hurts a lot....:crybaby:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

every mistake that i commit, every fall i took, and every everything that i had gone through are the recipes of what i am today... i admit i am not perfect. but those mistakes, hard falls and wrong decisions that i committed helped me learned my lesson. so, i won't change anything from my past, cause my past made me the person that i am today. and i am happy with it.
jud_10131
» n00b
1969-12-31

every mistake that i commit to my parents and friends....
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm... to be loyal hahaha! :crybaby:
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

being a liar.. coz it's so hard to be a liar lier!..hahahaha! =D
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

If i had the chance, i'd like to go back 4 months ago, can't tell you why, but you will drool if you'd know the reason.
robin hinata
» n00b
1969-12-31

u r given d chance to go back in ur past & correct any misdeeds things day u've done or certain things dat u've had regret in ur whole lyf.. wat is it & why???? [align=center][/align] uh..maybe uhmm...i 4got..:lol:
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be a kid again.. it's fun......!!!!!!:D
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:) i want to be a famous good student again.. because since im n elementary i got award.. But when im at high school i got nothing.. so thats the the cause why i want to be like im in elementary.. :lol:

Last edited by mG (2008-09-30 23:19:21)

live.love.laugh.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wouldn't change anything because everything on earth falls into place according to god's plan
rcdraymart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I want to go back in my childhood and make my life better.
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i would go back to the past where my uncle was still alive. i would thank him for all those things.
rikku
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]avoiding him. so that i haven't experienced of being hurted. :penguin:[/i]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Correct my mistakes. :) [/b]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I won't do anything. Just do what is right. :D [quote=chipster489]Correct my mistakes. :)[/quote] Like this. ^
ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so many time i wanted to go back many time and i cant remember any of it :doubt:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FF0066][align=center]f u r given d chance to turn back time and change & correct any misdeeds things u've done or certain things dat u've had regret in ur whole lyf.. wat is it & why????[/ali

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:12

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy