• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Hi!! I want to share to all of you sumtin. It's a software where u can make your own font. I Hope this is useful. I learnt my lesson. EleeGirl pm me and tell me all about this friends

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]Hi!! I want to share to all of you sumtin. It's a software where u can make your own font. I Hope this is useful. I learnt my lesson. EleeGirl pm me and tell me all about this friends

Sabrina_Joeseph
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hi!! I want to share to all of you sumtin. It's a software where u can make your own font. I Hope this is useful. I learnt my lesson. EleeGirl pm me and tell me all about this friends

[align=center][b]Hi!! I want to share to all of you sumtin. It's a software where u can make your own font. I Hope this is useful. I learnt my lesson. EleeGirl pm me and tell me all about this friendstetalk. she told me if i keep spamming i'll be banned forever. and more.. so i decided to share a good deed :) i hope dis is useful to you!! [u]FONT MAKER[/u] Screenshot: [img]http://www.high-logic.com/images/screenshots/fontcreator.gif[/img] That's The Screenshot!! If you want to buy or just use the trial,just click [url=http://www.high-logic.com/fontcreator.html]here[/url] I hope this detailed enough.. Credits To: Siz EleeGirl/Eleena Google (That's where i found it :))[/b][/align]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Hi!! I want to share to all of you sumtin. It's a software where u can make your own font. I Hope this is useful. I learnt my lesson. EleeGirl pm me and tell me all about this friends

i cant see the screenshots?? <3 i kinda liek this lol. :lol:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Hi!! I want to share to all of you sumtin. It's a software where u can make your own font. I Hope this is useful. I learnt my lesson. EleeGirl pm me and tell me all about this friends

Well. You Should Better Be Good Here In FTALK. @Topic: Nice. I Once Have That Font Creator But I Dunno How To Use It. So I Deleted It. GOMEN. Thanks For Sharing [i]Pala[/i].
Sabrina_Joeseph
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH]i cant see the screenshots?? <3 i kinda liek this lol.[/quote] You can just click the link there is also a screenshot there.. [quote=nahzbate]Well. You Should Better Be Good Here In FTALK. @Topic: Nice. I Once Have That Font Creator But I Dunno How To Use It. So I Deleted It. GOMEN. Thanks For Sharing Pala.[/quote] I'll be good :) and it's easy.. well not for newbies.
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nice Software There Gurl! Keep Up The Good Work! :thumbsup: I'll Download It Lateerrrzz! Ciao!
Sabrina_Joeseph
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ninafaye]Nice Software There Gurl! Keep Up The Good Work! :thumbsup: I'll Download It Lateerrrzz! Ciao![/quote] Ok siz.. gudluck to..download!
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol I dont get its purpose But, oh well, thankyou for sharing! And for changing teh attitude prob. lulz
Kai_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for sharing this.. i greatly appreciate this one, might be damn helpful for my sake =D

Last edited by Kai_ (2008-08-20 07:15:54)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Oh. then you must credit that site too.. because it is where you got teh pixx lolengs . not just google :lol: ill try this one laturr <3 thankyuu for sharing tho.. =)

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-08-20 07:22:19)

yalimae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing this..it's a big help..share more..
kharen_0023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing sis..nice:D

Last edited by kharen_0023 (2008-08-21 05:02:36)

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this is nice,, going to download it later,, im having ne conn prob,, darn,,
diannemay_02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing keep it up:thumbsup::thumbsup:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=deeppink][b]Wow :o Thanks for sharring this siz.. I'm glad that u've learnt ur lesson.. And thanks for putting me in ur credits.. =)[/b][/color][/align]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this is nice.. and happy you've change =) tnx for the share. This might be helpful to me some other time :eh:
chInItoh27
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:nice one! cool! thanks for sharing!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Hi!! I want to share to all of you sumtin. It's a software where u can make your own font. I Hope this is useful. I learnt my lesson. EleeGirl pm me and tell me all about this friends

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:16

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy