• ARCHIVES 
  • » find out what classification of school species you are!! [with the help of bob ong's book, [b]ABNKKBSNPLAKo!!][/b] [color=red]clowns[/color] --> official clown of the class... the one who eventually

Pages: 12

find out what classification of school species you are!! [with the help of bob ong's book, [b]ABNKKBSNPLAKo!!][/b] [color=red]clowns[/color] --> official clown of the class... the one who eventually

vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

find out what classification of school species you are!! [with the help of bob ong's book, [b]ABNKKBSNPLAKo!!][/b] [color=red]clowns[/color] --> official clown of the class... the one who eventually

find out what classification of school species you are!! [with the help of bob ong's book, [b]ABNKKBSNPLAKo!!][/b] [color=red]clowns[/color] --> official clown of the class... the one who eventually ends up waking everyone up whenever it's time for the nap time!! teachers call them the attention seeker!! [color=green]geeks[/color] --> it's all about the studies to these students!! books, teachers and grades.. that's their life [color=black]Hollow Man[/color] --> those students who are always absent! it has two types! Type A!! always physically absent!! Type B!! PhysiCALLy PRESENT, but MENTALLY ABSENT!! [color=pink]Spice Girls[/color] --> the popular crowd of the GIRLS... hair brush, face powder, cologne, and song hits.. it's all there in their bags!! [color=blue]Dumb Jocks[/color] --> the male counterpoint of the Spice Girls.. it's all about the sports and the girls.. [color=yellow]Celebrities[/color] -->it's all about them... when it comes to the school government, performing arts and the like!! They always have the attention!! >_< [color=red]Weirdos[/color] --> problematic students... always alone and misunderstood.. also known as GOTHS and EMO's [color=purple]Commoners[/color] --> the average type of students... they're not that smart, sporty or sossy..they're the perfect combination of all... which one are you!!
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: find out what classification of school species you are!! [with the help of bob ong's book, [b]ABNKKBSNPLAKo!!][/b] [color=red]clowns[/color] --> official clown of the class... the one who eventually

=)commoners..hehe...
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: find out what classification of school species you are!! [with the help of bob ong's book, [b]ABNKKBSNPLAKo!!][/b] [color=red]clowns[/color] --> official clown of the class... the one who eventually

hahaha.. so, your a reader of "abnkkbsnplako" haha. nice book isnt it. nice author too. bob ong! im a commoner.. perfect combination!!! haha. sometimes called as "mood swing" hahaha.. in shot. combi.
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i am a commoners :D
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]commoners[/b] =D haha it best suit me !!
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im also a commoners...
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me too a commoner. wee... :thumbsup: i have a copy of ABNKKBSNPLAKo here in my pc but i haven't read it. i have no time, soo busy!
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Commoners ofcourse...
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: clowns+geeks+celebrities? i dunno. haha i can't be stereotyped actually. btw, another bob ong fan here :D
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hehe cool!! so many commonerz!! Let us dominate the world!! joke!!^^ yeah.. bob ong is a great author..sometimes, i wonder where he gets all the craziness...^^:lol:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

geeks and spice girls!! i'm into book but i also have [b]them[/b] all.... and i'm popular to be honest. :eh:
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

almost all of u are Commoners..hehe me too.....
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wee. hehe i <3 BobOng && ABNKKBSNPLAKo hehe i'm one of the [b]Commoners[/b] =)
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmph. maybe a combination between commoners and a little bit geek!
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wee go commoners.. i almost forgot, m a little bit of a spice girl and a geek too!! hehe:D
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im a commoner!=)
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaa.. nice, i have read that book.. haha.. maybe [b]spice girls[/b] or [b]commoners[/b].. =)
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm a commoners.:eh:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Commoners --> the average type of students... they're not that smart, sporty or sossy..they're the perfect combination of all...
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

"commoners" im just an average student but when outside the classroom, "celebrities" haha, i have tons of responsibilities in the extra curricular things. especially the school goverment and the clubs which i am affliated and become a student leader with it ... i deal also to public speaking (debate & hosting) and dramatics circle, wee ...i love extra-curricular activities XD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » find out what classification of school species you are!! [with the help of bob ong's book, [b]ABNKKBSNPLAKo!!][/b] [color=red]clowns[/color] --> official clown of the class... the one who eventually

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:37

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy