• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Here's the image I'll be working with in this tutorial. Before we begin, I just want to make it clear that I am not saying this woman needs a nose job. She is simply the unfortunate victim of this

Pages: 12

[i]Here's the image I'll be working with in this tutorial. Before we begin, I just want to make it clear that I am not saying this woman needs a nose job. She is simply the unfortunate victim of this

emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Here's the image I'll be working with in this tutorial. Before we begin, I just want to make it clear that I am not saying this woman needs a nose job. She is simply the unfortunate victim of this

wow..nice one..=) tnx for sharing great tutorial..it cud help..keep it up:)
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Here's the image I'll be working with in this tutorial. Before we begin, I just want to make it clear that I am not saying this woman needs a nose job. She is simply the unfortunate victim of this

no problemo guys..
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Haha..That's nice :lol: Kinda cool. Might come handy..
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]--UPDATING THE THREAD--[/b] HAHAHAHAH
lavender_ghurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the outcome is not that clear that there's a change... but well.. 'enx for sharin..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Here's the image I'll be working with in this tutorial. Before we begin, I just want to make it clear that I am not saying this woman needs a nose job. She is simply the unfortunate victim of this

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:23

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy