• ARCHIVES 
  • » ei fellow ftalkers and fellow students.. ever encountered science investigatory projects or SIP in short? well, were having one right now. our group is thinking about: ..charging your iPod with onion

Pages: 1

ei fellow ftalkers and fellow students.. ever encountered science investigatory projects or SIP in short? well, were having one right now. our group is thinking about: ..charging your iPod with onion

mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ei fellow ftalkers and fellow students.. ever encountered science investigatory projects or SIP in short? well, were having one right now. our group is thinking about: ..charging your iPod with onion

ei fellow ftalkers and fellow students.. ever encountered science investigatory projects or SIP in short? well, were having one right now. our group is thinking about: ..charging your iPod with onion(i found this here in ftalk!! so proud of ftalk!) ..making a cigarette with mint leaves=D..([i]ung mapapaginhawa ung lalamunan mo[/i]):lol: ..purifying of water by the means of coal, sand, etc. so does any of you here have their SIPs too? mind to help and give advices or better projects? to my fellow ftalkers having this also, come on! lets help each other in making our project! [b]To Mods: [/b] i dont know if this topic is appropriate.. well, if its not, lock or delete this..:D:D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ei fellow ftalkers and fellow students.. ever encountered science investigatory projects or SIP in short? well, were having one right now. our group is thinking about: ..charging your iPod with onion

:arrow: ^ just edit the tagalog part. the onion thingy, i think it was actually proven to be not effective. and the purifying of water, it actually was being used by (correct me if i'm wrong with the term) distillation process i think? way back highschool, we have sort of a Research project, and we're required to present investigatory reports to be presented in class, and to be presented by the winner from class to the division, then to the regionals, then national level. it's called intel-philippines science fair.. or the IPSF thingy. haha. we had our [b]calamansi toothpaste [/b]concept before, but due to some legalitites in the laboratory of (Company name undisclosed) we stopped the project. *confidentiality matters* also the use of Potatoes to prevent dark circles around the eyes, we just built a theory..so there was no product actually. plus the sea urchins experiment that we did...well, we end up eating the urchins :ninja: :lol:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: ei fellow ftalkers and fellow students.. ever encountered science investigatory projects or SIP in short? well, were having one right now. our group is thinking about: ..charging your iPod with onion

the name of our investigatory is sooooo long. it has something to do with onions and garlic as preservatives for tomatoes. :eh:
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=mjd1224]ever encountered science investigatory projects or SIP in short?[/quote] yeah and i really hate doing it we are not by group only by pair and its really hard cuz my partner is not serious in her study so i prefer to be alone..and it got worst!!but i passed it successfully..=]
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes.. the previous years made battery thru potatoes and many oders :D :arrow: yes we have IP now. we will pass it on january. and our theme or idea is "a clap to light" where you will just clap ang the light will turn on.. looks gud isnt it. but i dont think we can make it,, its too hard for us.. wish us luck.. :D

Last edited by deztiny (2008-09-01 07:42:01)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ it is possible. but hard of course :lol: an apparatus is needed for sound/wave detection...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

How about using manure as gas for cooking? Sounds disgusting but only a few dare to try this method and got a 100% for it. The concept is kinda easy. Manure + Water then seal it in a vacuum tight container. About a week the manure will turn into pure methane and can be used for cooking (The gas as substitute for LPG). Country side people use this method to save gasoline. Usually they use pig manure. I know it's disgusting. I am just giving a idea. :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-09-01 11:46:38)

mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ woah. that is indeed one very cool idea. yet, maybe my groupmates would not agree, they might find it disgusting.. hmm, where could we get pig manure, if ever? umm. sir ephe. what do you mean with a vacuum tight container? tnx for the idea sir!:D
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=mjd1224]ever encountered science investigatory projects or SIP in short?[/quote] yap, it is fun indeed.. but the research and everything is so stressful coz you need to prove that your experiment is effective or not.. but we're not lucky to have a solid evidence for our SIP ;)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mjd1224]^ woah. that is indeed one very cool idea. yet, maybe my groupmates would not agree, they might find it disgusting.. hmm, where could we get pig manure, if ever? umm. sir ephe. what do you mean with a vacuum tight container? tnx for the idea sir!:D[/quote] Example is a Jar or plastic container. If you close it, air can't come in or can't get out. The purpose of it is to contain the moisture inside and stay in a stable fermentation. Anyway I am not sure this is already done yet but I also have another idea... Using magnets to create your own atom model. Kinda complicated though but the concept is like the electric motor and electromagnets. The hard part is gluing the north and south poles of the magnet together. :wallbash:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-09-06 13:32:51)

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we have many investeg"s and it really pisses me of..
mynamehere
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mjd1224]ei fellow ftalkers and fellow students.. ever encountered science investigatory projects or SIP in short? well, were having one right now. our group is thinking about: ..charging your iPod with onion(i found this here in ftalk!! so proud of ftalk!) ..making a cigarette with mint leaves=D..([i]ung mapapaginhawa ung lalamunan mo[/i]):lol: ..purifying of water by the means of coal, sand, etc. so does any of you here have their SIPs too? mind to help and give advices or better projects? to my fellow ftalkers having this also, come on! lets help each other in making our project! [b]To Mods: [/b] i dont know if this topic is appropriate.. well, if its not, lock or delete this..:D:D[/quote] does the iPod charging really work? most say it doesn't...:doubt:
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we just finished with the presentation of our projects. here's a list of the projects: 1. burger patties out of banana peel 2. recycled paper out of corn husk???(not so sure) 3. improvised microscope 4. vinegar out of squash 5. guava broth -forgot the others already :)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Yup, 2 many Sip projects, wen i was in High School, during [i]Biology, Chemistry, and Physics[/i] laboratory. :) [/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

since I'm in sixth grade, our SIPs will be discussed this coming July. Woo, I'm excited. XDD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ei fellow ftalkers and fellow students.. ever encountered science investigatory projects or SIP in short? well, were having one right now. our group is thinking about: ..charging your iPod with onion

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:08

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy