• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a cool program. its been out for a while now. It's called "Window Blinds". You can change the window appearance of your windows aside from the default ones. Here's an example of its coolne

Pages: 1

This is a cool program. its been out for a while now. It's called "Window Blinds". You can change the window appearance of your windows aside from the default ones. Here's an example of its coolne

halo5611
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

This is a cool program. its been out for a while now. It's called "Window Blinds". You can change the window appearance of your windows aside from the default ones. Here's an example of its coolne

This is a cool program. its been out for a while now. It's called "Window Blinds". You can change the window appearance of your windows aside from the default ones. Here's an example of its coolness :P [url=http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=coolkf1.png][img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/2986/coolkf1.th.png[/img][/url] -click it to view it larger. Cool huh? Windows Vista Theme, but I'm using Windows Xp Professional Sp2 :) Just google Window Blinds. Then download the trial. If you want it for free, well. I have the program and some themes. PM me if you want to know where I got it. I dont want to discuss that kind of things on forums :). (Besides, it's not allowed, right?) here's a tip. . It deals with torrent sites :). Just buy it . xD

Last edited by halo5611 (2008-08-21 19:45:51)

xXChrisXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: This is a cool program. its been out for a while now. It's called "Window Blinds". You can change the window appearance of your windows aside from the default ones. Here's an example of its coolne

:arrow: The Windows Vista Aero 3D will not work in video cards that don't support Pixel Shader 2.0, If you applied it, your desktop will turn to Windows Classic Theme =)
halo5611
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: This is a cool program. its been out for a while now. It's called "Window Blinds". You can change the window appearance of your windows aside from the default ones. Here's an example of its coolne

Well yeah. but I think . I THINK :P that most people use at least a good graphics card. Not the one integrated.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a cool program. its been out for a while now. It's called "Window Blinds". You can change the window appearance of your windows aside from the default ones. Here's an example of its coolne

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:37

[ 10 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy