• ARCHIVES 
  • » Isn't it now adays some people wear [b]flipflop's[/b] in just goin' to shoppin' stuff like that! mines pink, i like the flat type of flipflop's what color do ya prefer? what type?

Pages: 12

Isn't it now adays some people wear [b]flipflop's[/b] in just goin' to shoppin' stuff like that! mines pink, i like the flat type of flipflop's what color do ya prefer? what type?

princess.emo
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Isn't it now adays some people wear [b]flipflop's[/b] in just goin' to shoppin' stuff like that! mines pink, i like the flat type of flipflop's what color do ya prefer? what type?

Last edited by princess.emo (2008-08-22 05:28:34)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Isn't it now adays some people wear [b]flipflop's[/b] in just goin' to shoppin' stuff like that! mines pink, i like the flat type of flipflop's what color do ya prefer? what type?

havaianas, dupe and ipanema flipflops. any color will do, my complexion is not picky with colors... it can blend with any colors! :D

Last edited by gengskie (2008-08-21 22:01:14)

piNkLaDy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Isn't it now adays some people wear [b]flipflop's[/b] in just goin' to shoppin' stuff like that! mines pink, i like the flat type of flipflop's what color do ya prefer? what type?

[b]pink[/b] but the n0t flat.
kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

havaianas??? ahmmm... anything that makes me comfortable to wear.... flats... pink? green? metallic?? watever... haha...
mHardeLL_18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:havs... ..loooove the color of metallic gold and black =)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the type of flipflops I usually wear and go for are the one's from Victoria Secret PiNK, Old Navy, Hollister and American Eagle. They are for both comfort and style =]
piNkLaDy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]the type of flipflops I usually wear and go for are the one's from Victoria Secret PiNK, Old Navy, Hollister and American Eagle. They are for both comfort and style =][/quote] jmaex3 ^ nice! were eXactly desame! huhuhu
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mine is flat :eh: && color black && printed :lol:
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ipanema,, hhee and purple..
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love roxy's!!!!
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

any shades of pink that is flat..hehe
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ticket soo cute i lyk the design!!.. ;)
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

havaianas. color white and the other 1 is brown.
piNkLaDy
» n00b
1969-12-31

maybe also the blue one
pinkpolish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

flat ones. pink. and i got havaianas :D
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: uhm i like those flip flops from roxy nd billabong.. those flat ones.. i like either wyt or black.. watever! as long as they are comfy to wear! :D:D
gummifer
» n00b
1969-12-31

havaianas! but sadly, only the kiddie sizes fit me..=|
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mine is flat. its color is blue and black. heheheeheh
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

havaianas.... i like the slim and the flash ones... especially when its color PINK or BLACK! :D
princesa30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

havaianas.. the flat ones.. pink, black, or light green
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Isn't it now adays some people wear [b]flipflop's[/b] in just goin' to shoppin' stuff like that! mines pink, i like the flat type of flipflop's what color do ya prefer? what type?

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:23

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy