• ARCHIVES 
  • » :penguin: :crybaby: sorry guys...:cry: its kindda my first time to post here that's why i really dont know how to clean this things up! :crybaby: click for the exaple of the layout:: --->> [img]

Pages: 12

:penguin: :crybaby: sorry guys...:cry: its kindda my first time to post here that's why i really dont know how to clean this things up! :crybaby: click for the exaple of the layout:: --->> [img]

rOcksTaRpRinCesS
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:penguin: :crybaby: sorry guys...:cry: its kindda my first time to post here that's why i really dont know how to clean this things up! :crybaby: click for the exaple of the layout:: --->> [img]

:penguin: :crybaby: sorry guys...:cry: its kindda my first time to post here that's why i really dont know how to clean this things up! :crybaby: click for the exaple of the layout:: --->> [img]http://tinyurl.com/2hemxb[/img] so heres the code: <">hope you guys love it! =) ok, gimme a hi5! :thumbsup: lollies! ^^ anyway add my friendster:---> [url]http://friendster.com/waterchique[/url] and also visit and join: [url]http://pinkemochic.proboards79.com[/url] anyways, thnx! :)

Last edited by rOcksTaRpRinCesS (2007-05-28 05:21:03)

rOcksTaRpRinCesS
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :penguin: :crybaby: sorry guys...:cry: its kindda my first time to post here that's why i really dont know how to clean this things up! :crybaby: click for the exaple of the layout:: --->> [img]

:angry: ask permission if you want to get only the url! ...originality is a crisis to others, so don't fake around! :evil: got it! get it! :thumbsup:
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :penguin: :crybaby: sorry guys...:cry: its kindda my first time to post here that's why i really dont know how to clean this things up! :crybaby: click for the exaple of the layout:: --->> [img]

Plz don't double post..
rOcksTaRpRinCesS
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry...i didn't know where the other one was...ehehe :cry: the other one wasnt complete at all beacause of an error...sorry 'twas my fault...it was my first time ya know...ehhe

Last edited by rOcksTaRpRinCesS (2007-05-29 01:50:39)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cute sis!!i thought this is overlay!!thats hot!!i mean thats css
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

=) nice 1 cz kip it up!
rOcksTaRpRinCesS
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you^^ it's my first! =)
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like the bg... =) :thumbsup:
audrey16
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=johnz_punksz21]i like the bg... =) :thumbsup:[/quote] mee too :thumbsup:
pinkiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice but i think it's more ok if u'll use the attachment fixed than scrollable
0i8s2h1
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:

Last edited by 0i8s2h1 (2007-05-30 05:11:56)

rOcksTaRpRinCesS
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm...owkei? ill try to make it moke prettier...pinkiztah^^ thnx for the suggestion =) thnx for the idea :idea: :arrow: ill try another prettier layout soon! [comming]
split_young012
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow nice layout ha? i hope more layout thanks for sharing :eh:
pinkiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=split_young012]wow nice layout ha? i hope more layout thanks for sharing :eh:[/quote] @topic:hehe..your welcome ! avoid double posting! @offtopic:heii kua splittie..thats my line huh?!hehe...know that?

Last edited by pinkiztah (2007-05-31 04:08:27)

larainne
» n00b
1969-12-31

really nice layout. keep it up!
^^richael^^
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice work.. :eh:
baron
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice... :lol:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]cool yah!! nice lay sis..!![/b]
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its okay ull learn it sumday.. :D
abellia_berlian
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice layout thank 4 sharing good job.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :penguin: :crybaby: sorry guys...:cry: its kindda my first time to post here that's why i really dont know how to clean this things up! :crybaby: click for the exaple of the layout:: --->> [img]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:13

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy