• ARCHIVES 
  • » =( well, here it goes.. :arrow: im already in college, yeah, im suppose to be free and more independent now, but i feel that some things that I really wanted and expected happend when I was in highsc

Pages: 1

=( well, here it goes.. :arrow: im already in college, yeah, im suppose to be free and more independent now, but i feel that some things that I really wanted and expected happend when I was in highsc

endlezluver16
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

=( well, here it goes.. :arrow: im already in college, yeah, im suppose to be free and more independent now, but i feel that some things that I really wanted and expected happend when I was in highsc

=( well, here it goes.. :arrow: im already in college, yeah, im suppose to be free and more independent now, but i feel that some things that I really wanted and expected happend when I was in highschool, when all was limited for m :arrow: 1st, ughh..im loveless! :arrow: i think, that i have limited friends to deal with.. :arrow: i feel pressured because not everyone in the class are smart( i came from a science high school back in high school, so most of dem are smart.LOL) :arrow: my allowance went down!(cause my college now is in town, and its just a jeepney away!) :doubt:ohh..kinda weird huh? but that's what i feel.. a 16 year-old teen in dilemma.. no EMO moments puhleasse!!!!!!!:o :eh:LOL:retard:
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: =( well, here it goes.. :arrow: im already in college, yeah, im suppose to be free and more independent now, but i feel that some things that I really wanted and expected happend when I was in highsc

^ tha'ts life sissy...u'll be use with it!!! [spoiler]sorry, i dunno how to react when it comes to this kind of topic..:):wasted:[/spoiler]
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: =( well, here it goes.. :arrow: im already in college, yeah, im suppose to be free and more independent now, but i feel that some things that I really wanted and expected happend when I was in highsc

yes..yes that's true.. and im doing mah best! :D:D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]^Dat's good, keep it up. :)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =( well, here it goes.. :arrow: im already in college, yeah, im suppose to be free and more independent now, but i feel that some things that I really wanted and expected happend when I was in highsc

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:39

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy