• ARCHIVES 
  • » well..:) :arrow: relate an experience where you have to choose between letting go and staying.=) we are glad to hear from those experiences, advices are highly appreciated.. -ciao! :)

Pages: 1

well..:) :arrow: relate an experience where you have to choose between letting go and staying.=) we are glad to hear from those experiences, advices are highly appreciated.. -ciao! :)

endlezluver16
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

well..:) :arrow: relate an experience where you have to choose between letting go and staying.=) we are glad to hear from those experiences, advices are highly appreciated.. -ciao! :)

Last edited by endlezluver16 (2009-01-12 20:08:12)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: well..:) :arrow: relate an experience where you have to choose between letting go and staying.=) we are glad to hear from those experiences, advices are highly appreciated.. -ciao! :)

well, i had this experience last year in the classroom. my stomach was [i]nagrerebelde[/i]( revolutionizing :lol: ), but classes was still going on. so either i have to "let go" or make my best effort to hold down that sooo uncomfortable feeling...:lol: well, i[b] stayed[/b]. in the classroom. that was one of my worst day, i was feeling sick already. :lol: after my class, i immediately proceeded to the cr, :penguin: and "i let go." :lol:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: well..:) :arrow: relate an experience where you have to choose between letting go and staying.=) we are glad to hear from those experiences, advices are highly appreciated.. -ciao! :)

ohh.. dat was weird, I was expecting a let go or stay experience through a relationship.. well, tnx for sharing!:)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

On a serious note.... [ahaha, that post was pretty hilarious:] an experience of mine started a few years ago when I was involved in a relationship that lasted half a year. we started off as acquiantances, began talking, got to know each other to the point where we just agreed to date. he was an amazing guy, his overall personality, looks, everything was perfect. our friends and family loved us being together. it was great up until the last 2-3 months we were together. he just changed. his personality changed. he wasn't treating me as he did when we started to date. i was in a tough situation. i didn't know whether to let go or stay with him. i looked at it like this : if i would've stayed longer with him, i would've been the one to shed the tears. so, i let go. i chose to call it quits. he wasn't very happy with me for awhile, but he learned to let go and he actually understood why i had to end it. until this day, we have been good friends. no awkwardness. just happy memories. =| how is that for a "let go or stay experience" ?
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

aww..dat was an experience..:(
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

We always choose one thing, nothing's good or bad on what wee choose but it could lead us on something bad or good =) So we always choose what we think is for right for ourselves =)
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]well, i had this experience last year in the classroom. my stomach was nagrerebelde( revolutionizing :lol: ), but classes was still going on. so either i have to "let go" or make my best effort to hold down that sooo uncomfortable feeling...:lol: well, i stayed. in the classroom. that was one of my worst day, i was feeling sick already. :lol: after my class, i immediately proceeded to the cr, :penguin: and "i let go." :lol:[/quote] now this is a really cool post :lol:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]We always choose one thing, nothing's good or bad on what wee choose but it could lead us on something bad or good So we always choose what we think is for right for ourselves[/quote] yes. strongly agree! :thumbsup:
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

naaah.... my friends keep telling me i have to let go,unfortunately i can't. who can let go a 2yr-5 mos relationship? it's hard to let go especially when that person is the only one who can make you happy... its been months since we broke up... still i did not let go... (he told he did not let go also..hahaha) we're frendz now...on the process of 'back into each others arms' haha... im hapi i did not let go... its up to you wether you let go or stay juz be careful wid d decisions u r about 2do... remember:every action has a corresponding consequence...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well..:) :arrow: relate an experience where you have to choose between letting go and staying.=) we are glad to hear from those experiences, advices are highly appreciated.. -ciao! :)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:53

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy