• ARCHIVES 
  • » Going straight to the heart of the matter, most of the time I've been encountering [b]favoritism[/b] in this forum. Please treat everybody as [b]equal[/b] and respect every opinions casted in every

Pages: 1

Going straight to the heart of the matter, most of the time I've been encountering [b]favoritism[/b] in this forum. Please treat everybody as [b]equal[/b] and respect every opinions casted in every

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Going straight to the heart of the matter, most of the time I've been encountering [b]favoritism[/b] in this forum. Please treat everybody as [b]equal[/b] and respect every opinions casted in every

Going straight to the heart of the matter, most of the time I've been encountering [b]favoritism[/b] in this forum. Please treat everybody as [b]equal[/b] and respect every opinions casted in every sections especially here. If this suggestion is hard to do, just please don't be [b]bias[/b]... Hope everybody got my initial!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Going straight to the heart of the matter, most of the time I've been encountering [b]favoritism[/b] in this forum. Please treat everybody as [b]equal[/b] and respect every opinions casted in every

yeah.. i've noticed that lately.. it seems that not all are getting along with each other..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Going straight to the heart of the matter, most of the time I've been encountering [b]favoritism[/b] in this forum. Please treat everybody as [b]equal[/b] and respect every opinions casted in every

Indeed I felt upset to those people been ignored suggesting and sharing ideas/opinions for the sake of this forum but what I witnessed was against/otherwise to that person. Yes this a forum but what? They only listen to those who are shining and glowing... What those people who had scars in this forum? That's why some members abadoned this forum...
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I've never Noticed that before, should we name Names???? :paranoid:[/b] [b]I've never Encountered or read post that one topic maker is Being highlight up on a pedestal by High rank member here... Sorry can you give me a thread that shows that...[/b]

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-08-22 10:09:52)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

As much as possible, we treat everybody equally. We only have some difficulty dealing with those members who had some bad reputations that marked on our minds. Those people who spammed, flammed, misbehaved, posted some offensive criticisms or message, etc. Who to blame afterward if they can not follow the rules and regulation? To earn some good reputations (real reputation) from other people, you must respect yourself and the people that may involve to you or people who you will meet. Other that than, I don't see any other member who experienced the thing that you said. If there is, I think there's some reasons behind that.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I admit, I am sometimes one of those unequal in terms of bias but... What I reply is what I reply. Say what you guys want... I post based on what I see and foretell as a moderator. Sometimes I can see things deeper on the suggestion or topic given. Let's regard some of those who post are very provocative and determined to propose their suggestions. Of course I agree to some and sometimes I disagree. When I see the outcome I don't bother to reply because sometimes the outcome is kinda predictable. Let us say I am admitting because some of my replies are very influential. Sometime I do not intend to disagree by giving a neutral reply but some considers my long replies kinda oppressive. Call it influential or charisma but it attracts negative bias in some areas. Call this feedback regarding your suggestion anything you want but as I said... What I reply is what I reply. Good day...

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-22 11:59:56)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Well, well, well! This "feedback" really caught me up! It is indeed true and a fact in this community. It is really happening here, not only to "few" members, but to most of "unknown" and un-rated members. How many times did I posted in such topics, only to find out the next day that posters after my "heroic" post did not even bother to quote, or at least "notice" what I have posted? No reaction at all, "deadma", shall I say. That is alright, 'cause I'm fully aware that our community is a fast growing "haven" for spammers, who just mind their post count, without even bothering to know or truly participate in the discussions, but sadly, some of them are MODS and "well-known" members! Lastly, to MODERATORS, humbly reminding you that members are sensitive. To the THREADSTARTER, thanks for raising this FEEDBACK up. We do share the same sentiment. God bless us all!

Last edited by jieduck (2008-08-26 09:50:59)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I don't notice it "a lot" but I have noticed [i]some[/i] bias and inequality in one form or another among members and Moderators. Luckily, I don't think anyone has been unfair or biased to any of my posts. True, some threads that I have started brought a lot of criticism or negative feedback, but I don't believe it was unfair criticism. I agree that everybody should be treated equal and I do believe that most of us try to do so, but of course, this forum community is just like any other community....you have the good people and the bad people. I believe this is a great thread and I hope others will share their opinions, too.

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-23 21:22:51)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ohh thanks God, There are still a few members who really feel what I feel. THANK YOU:) @BwizetT , Do I really need to link and name names? If you are despirate to know some cases just try to read any topics related to my concerns in this section to figure out my main point! Favoritism and unequal treatments.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I agree....no need to name names. [b]@topic[/b] As I previously stated, I [i]do[/i] think that most of us try to be fair and unbiased. At least, I hope. =|
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]Ohh thanks God, There are still a few members who really feel what I feel. THANK YOU:)[/quote] [b] Count me in! No need to name names....FOR NOW....if they tend to be abusive again...then why not? will they ever stop??? I don't think so.. :penguin:[/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=BwizetT]I've never Noticed that before, should we name Names???? :paranoid:[/quote] [b]nah bro because it so obvious anyways[/b] well i really hope one day they will be equality but i think its so difficult because its running to their vains =|
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: you can rant all you want. just be sure that you really have evidences to prove that a person is unfair. just don't use generalized terms like [i]this group[/i] or [i]the mods[/i] since not all are the same.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

We're not generalizing that all have that kind of manners and attitudes. I'm just urged to post this because since I was entered this forum, I've encountered some kinds of unequal treatments! Well I'm just inspired that some friends here can easily pin point what I want to point out:) If you want a concrete proof, well don't think twice pm me and I will cast a perfect scenario:) Side note: Don't edit anything to be fair thank you.
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ohhh i dug another sensitive suggestion here. this issue is not controllable. i believe the content of this suggestion however its impossible them to [b]persuade[/b] about this SIMPLE suggestion. we're only mere humans, this is the reality, we must accept it once and for all.

Last edited by SakabatouSHINTA (2008-12-03 07:07:46)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This topic has been re-opened again by someone. hope that this discussion wont burst into flame. --- No comment for now, to prevent any misunderstanding. =) good day to all ;)
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sorry again if i re-open this topic since everything aren't in its specific blocks. please tell me if i am doing wrong?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just for the note. The equality thing-y involves [b]all members[/b], not moderators alone, so please watch what you guys say. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Going straight to the heart of the matter, most of the time I've been encountering [b]favoritism[/b] in this forum. Please treat everybody as [b]equal[/b] and respect every opinions casted in every

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:58

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy